If you email me a link to the songs, or simply email me the songs, I could have a listen and see if I could do it any justice.
Not taking any online orders.
Drumming for that style of music is pretty simple. If you get some material together then I can record some drum tracks for you. I use cubase sx 3 so if you are using cubase that would make it easier but even if you don't, we can always convert everything into wave files.
I would but it's not really my sort of thing i'm afraid.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Hey Corduroy, yeah it's kinda simple but i'll want it all the way complicated. like dya know Brain Mantia? something along his lines. I usually program my drums and do quite well but this time i want it all live for some reason. if you can have all those shuffles and whatnot then yeah probably will let you know asap

EDIT: ^ still, thanx for checking the thread out
Last edited by Vendetta V at Apr 20, 2011,
I'm pretty good with blues shuffles and Jazz so I think I can handle it. I don't do solos or anything but complex rhythms and fills are not a problem.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Drumming for that style of music is pretty simple. If you get some material together then I can record some drum tracks for you. I use cubase sx 3 so if you are using cubase that would make it easier but even if you don't, we can always convert everything into wave files.

Hey man, would you by any chance have some basic grooves you would be willing to share at wikiloops.com? we could definetively use some drum support over there...
http://www.wikiloops.com

many thankful musicians guaranteed!