I just got woken up at 830 and decide that while im awake i could at least check the status of my gotoh replacement bridge for my esp ec-1000, fedex said they delivered it, left it on the door with no signature required so im frantically searching the front porch in my underwear to find nothing, about 5 minutes ago i come back to find out that fedex has lied and its still in the next town but should still be here today!

why fedex? why
Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Fed Ex has got nothing on Royal Mail, second only to traffic wardens in the "Biggest C**ts League".
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?

You should be a bot, and post that in the first post of every thread.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
ill tell you why, i work for them and we hate you
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by UraniYum
You should be a bot, and post that in the first post of every thread.

I do that pretty often on Facebook. If I see some kind of retarded moral suggestions on my news feed I will post:

God bless these statuses, without which I would have no moral compass. Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg, for allowing profound reflections like this to be delivered to my computer screen.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I do that pretty often on Facebook. If I see some kind of retarded moral suggestions on my news feed I will post:

God bless these statuses, without which I would have no moral compass. Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg, for allowing profound reflections like this to be delivered to my computer screen.

brilliant.
Haha when I got my Agile Intrepid Fedex left it on my front porch and I thought 'What a bunch of idiots'. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to leave a $800 package on someone's front porch???
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

Quote by jbab
Haha when I got my Agile Intrepid Fedex left it on my front porch and I thought 'What a bunch of idiots'. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to leave a $800 package on someone's front porch???

How stupid do you have to be to not request that they get a signature? I always ship everything to the place I work so that there is always someone around to sign.
Quote by vintage x metal

Haven't dealt with Fedex, but every other courier has gaven me the option of specifying where i want them to put it if i'm not in.
FedEx is Satan incarnate. the company I work for delivers perishable items, particularly during winter. those bastards hand it off to USPS to finish delivery, whereupon the items rot or mold, throw them onto someone's porch and break shit, or stick the box under sone bush to freeze. they've cost us tens of thousands of dollars and a shitton of customer service hell.
so much hate, i post something that actually happened for discussion and empathy from people with the same experience an 3/4 of it is asshole yet someone can post a question or survey in facebook/myspace form an get pages of legit responses!

damn you ug! commie bastards!
Quote by effyeahjade
so much hate, i post something that actually happened for discussion and empathy from people with the same experience an 3/4 of it is asshole yet someone can post a question or survey in facebook/myspace form an get pages of legit responses!

Replace statuses with posts, and Mark Zuckerberg with Zapp.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by effyeahjade
empathy from people with the same experience an 3/4 of it is asshole

Fuck yeah, Jade!
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
FedEx truly sucks. I've had loads of bad experiences with them

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Quote by Jack Off Jill
How stupid do you have to be to not request that they get a signature? I always ship everything to the place I work so that there is always someone around to sign.

Just use a little bit of judgement here. Even if the customer did not request that you get a signature, would you leave his brand new guitar on his front porch for everyone to see? They could have kept the package and tried again the next day just like ups does.
Jbab
Quote by '93

Quote by effyeahjade

Agreed
Jbab
Quote by '93

Quote by jbab
Just use a little bit of judgement here. Even if the customer did not request that you get a signature, would you leave his brand new guitar on his front porch for everyone to see? They could have kept the package and tried again the next day just like ups does.

Yes I would. I'm a busy man.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by TriviumisEpic
I've worked for FedEX.

Word of advice...don't use FedEX. They treat the packages like shit.

i knew 2 people who worked at UPS and say its not any better but ive always had good look with ups, i didnt really have a choice, i got 2 day shipping from stewmac

when i ordered it said the shipping was an extra 17$ now in the email it says its only 8 yet still comes to the same total?
SHOULD'VE USED THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by effyeahjade
I just got woken up at 830 and decide that while im awake i could at least check the status of my gotoh replacement bridge for my esp ec-1000, fedex said they delivered it, left it on the door with no signature required so im frantically searching the front porch in my underwear to find nothing, about 5 minutes ago i come back to find out that fedex has lied and its still in the next town but should still be here today!

why fedex? why

Hey dude have you ever seen the arrow between the e and x? It's there man and it's wicked cool dude! Fedex, **** yeah!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Sorry TS, didn't read your post. Too busy looking at the arrow in FedEx.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.

what is seen cannot be unseen
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
UPS isn't any better either with security. They left $600.37 worth of computer parts in two big 2x3x1 boxes out in the open propping open my screen door for who knows how long. I'm just glad I don't live in a trashy neighborhood.
They're mostly on time, though. The only delay I've had was a day on my Agile AL-3100 because of a snow storm in one of the shipping towns.
Here's a fun fact for all the 12 year olds in this thread. The courier doesn't know what is in the box or how much it is worth. If you don't specify signature required, guess what? They leave the box and move on because they have a tight time schedule.

They have boxes that are priority one day deliveries, if these miss the 10 AM deadline the shipping is free. They don't have time to wait for you to finish beating off before you answer the door.
I remember one time I had to deliver this mysterious package and then I got shot by some guy in a checkered suit. Sucked.
Quote by effyeahjade

Someone help! My brain is melting...