This is a track I've been fooling with lately. I've only been able to put a small amount of time into this so far.

The intro and verses are meh to me so far, but I'm pretty happy with the chorus idea.

May scrap the clean bridge for something in a different key structure instead of following the verse/chorus roots, but I dunno yet.

This is still a rough draft, and I'm focusing on the writing, not the quality of the recording.

Bass and Drums done in FL Studios 9(Drums are the Addictive Drums plugin)
I am not a drummer at all, so I hope what I've thrown together sounds ok.

Song is in my profile. Thanks for checking it out!
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
WOW ... That is a great song ... i realy like it ... for me it has a lot of emotions and a kinda opeth/neurosis like mood ...

the doomy influences and the use of the 8-String as a guitar and not (like it s got modern) a rythm machine is very bracing to me ...

the playin lacks nothin you are tight and your sound is realy good and fits to this kind of music ... i realy realy like it

either your drumprogramming lacks nothin ... it sounds realy natural to me ... though i am no drummer too

for C4C here is mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433421

anyway ... i am realy looking forward to get to hear more of you and this kind of music

Greatz M
Thanks man, that was a great crit! I really appreciate all the kind words as well, especially after listening to your incredible track.
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.