so i was doing biology work right, i must have found it pretty boring because where i thought i was writing ORGANISM, it turned out i was actually writing ORGASM.

luckily i noticed before i handed it in, but i doubt my teacher would have seen the funny side of it.

so pit, anyone had similar experiences?
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
All the girls say no when they mean yes.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
One time in class I mixed up the swedish words for excretion and ejaculation. I was never allowed into that kindergarden again.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
freudian slip methinks.

Where you typing with one hand TS >.>....?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I wanted to say "wait a sec" but I knew it would take me more than a second so I said "Wait a couple of secs"
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
My friend was asked in an interview about the fact that her CV stated at her previous company, she managed to get everyone singing from the same hyman sheet!
Quote by Grimriffer
I wanted to say "wait a sec" but I knew it would take me more than a second so I said "Wait a couple of secs"

What's wrong with that?
People say "two secs" all the time here in Sunny Scotland.
Which now that I think about it, is quite funny...

"To sex, woman!" *flys away like Superman*

There are mints called Clorets, and I once asked my dad for one.
Turns out I said 'clitoret'...
Realised after walking away what I'd said and was lik
In electronics, there is a chip called a Schmitt trigger NOT gate, in my report I accidently missed out the m and ended up writing schitt.

Luckily my teacher has a great sense of humour, when I got the report back, he had circled it in red pen and written LOL beside it!
I have a problem of mixing up there and their when I speak.
Last edited by Nitnatsnok at Apr 20, 2011,
Quote by Grimriffer

happened to me too.. that was pretty awkward
I once had to write down a formula in class concerning the standard error (= se).
The formula had something to do with a multiplication of the standard error, so i proudly wrote 'se x benefit', and unknowing went back to my seat. It took me a minute of weird looks before I figured out what I wrote was actually "SEX BENEFIT" (my handwriting isn't that tight on a chalk board)....
A girl in my class did the exact same thing! She was reading a text out loud and pronounced organism as orgasm
I was writing an essay on Hippocrates and "The Four Humours" for History class and accidentally wrote the word "Nigg**" 26 times.
Quote by ComradSputnik
A girl in my class did the exact same thing! She was reading a text out loud and pronounced organism as orgasm
Bet that was freakin' awkward.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Bet that was freakin' awkward.

Not as awkward as her actually orgasming in class.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
An awful lot of people say orgasm instead of organism. It happened in my biology class in school many times and the majoity of the class didnt even notice
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Someone in my Biology once said Orgasm instead of Organism. But that was because he was stupid as shit and didn't know the difference.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Was up too late trying to learn a song one night, and the next morning during Earth Sciences, I realized that in my paper on stratum and minerology (or whatever it was...), I was writing "bass line" instead of "base line."
A kid in my school had scoliosis and was getting surgery. He was out for about a month. When he returned, I became over excited and proceeded to shout "Brians back!" which made me seem like an ass.
It was a very poor choice of words.
It was supposed to be said as: brian is back, not Brian's back.
It might be hard to understand.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by TheLukeMaxfield
so i was doing biology work right, i must have found it pretty boring because where i thought i was writing ORGANISM, it turned out i was actually writing ORGASM.

luckily i noticed before i handed it in, but i doubt my teacher would have seen the funny side of it.

I've done this before.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by jonathan666666
A kid in my school had scoliosis and was getting surgery. He was out for about a month. When he returned, I became over excited and proceeded to shout "Brians back!" which made me seem like an ass.
It was a very poor choice of words.
It was supposed to be said as: brian is back, not Brian's back.
It might be hard to understand.

If you find that hard to understand then you're not very bright son.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
If you find that hard to understand then you're not very bright son.

Nah, I can't explain stuff very well when I type. I just didn't want to confuse anybody.
FORZA CATANIA