Me and my friend Dave have an idea for a "series" that we want to start making and put on youtube. The whole idea started a while ago when Dave and another guy we used to be friends with came up with persona of me. Its basically based on an EXTREMELY over-exaggerated impersonation of me haha (don't get the wrong idea about me after you read what its about haha)

Anyway, its about a Prince whos family is the rulers of a kingdom. The Prince is a very smug, arrogant person. If he does not get his way he gets pissed. He has hundreds and hundreds of Squires that assist him and he makes them do utterly ridiculous things (ex: instead of having a squire hold his drink or setting it on the table, he makes the squires hold the cup an inch above the table ). He treats them like shit as they cower before him. If they do not do what he wants he has them beheaded by one of the thousands of guillotines that he owns.

Basically thats it. Theres more but I don't want to spoil everything. Try to imagine the jokes/gags being like Metalocalypse. Like how Dethklok expects the most ridiculous, over the top things, except with a more "cartoony" feel to it. The episodes will hopefully be around 10 minutes long. It's going to be set up like Tom Goes to the Mayor. The backgrounds will be drawn on a computer and look like a cartoon (think Castle Crashers) and the characters will be actual still photos of me and my friends acting/making the motions.

We want to know if this sounds funny to people other than our group of friends that do the Prince voice/jokes. Also we are not good at drawing on the computer so we also need help with the backgrounds. If anybody could help us out with a contact that could draw our scenery or maybe somebody here could do it, that would be great. Thanks guys
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sounds like it's about me
You need a voice actor?

haha sorry we're just doing the voices ourselves. whoever plays the characters in the photos will do the voices most likely
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Never mind... anyway I think it's a good concept but you don't get a lot of successful cartoon series on YouTube...

If you were implying why don't I have MIA Fenders cuz I said it was based on an impression of me, I don't know why haha but yeah it'll be way different than anything on youtube. Its not fully a cartoon since the characters will be real pictures of me and my friends cropped into the cartoon background
Quote by anthsband
If you were implying why don't I have MIA Fenders cuz I said it was based on an impression of me, I don't know why haha but yeah it'll be way different than anything on youtube. Its not fully a cartoon since the characters will be real pictures of me and my friends cropped into the cartoon background

He is saying about you having hundreds of Squiers, talking about Squier guitars.
Quote by anthsband

It was actually a pun on the word "squires" near the start of the OP, if you must know... But yeah it sounds good, be sure to put a link up on UG when you do make the first episode...
Quote by LRCGUITAR
It was actually a pun on the word "squires" near the start of the OP, if you must know... But yeah it sounds good, be sure to put a link up on UG when you do make the first episode...

omg that went right over my head hahahahah yeah I definitely will
Imma steal your idea TS.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson