im now quite sure if this is the right place to put this but here it goes. who is a good guitar luthier in the peoria IL area? there nice and short thanks in advance
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
there is actually a real nice UGer that lives down there.

he posts in GB&C but his user name escapes me.

let me check my friends list, and send you his name. if he can't help maybe he can rec someone locally for you.

brb
Thomme is his name. he's near you in normal, maybe he can rec someone.

he hasn't been on since late feb so hopefully he get's his PMs notified on his email or something.
Quote by gregs1020
Thomme is his name. he's near you in normal, maybe he can rec someone.

he hasn't been on since late feb so hopefully he get's his PMs notified on his email or something.

thx greg il look for him
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
message has been sent.

anyone else??
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
bump
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
i know my music store has a guy that comes in like once a week, and i live on an island so maybe ask your local private owned music stores?
^ there is only guitar shop around that i know about (that has any reputation) but im not sure how good thier luthier is. (its flores music in pekin)
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
da BUMP
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Quote by gregs1020
just bite the bullet and take it to chicago or st louis?

sadly transportion is limited so ill do some more looking around
Quote by bluestratplayer
Quote by Tanglewoodguit