That camp Restrepo was a good documentary.

Shame, RIP.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Restrepo was so good, I watched it over and over.

RIP that man.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Damn.

If thats true.

Damn.

RIP.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Restrepo was good from a documentary standpoint, most definitely. It's a shame such a war correspondent and director be lost this early.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Was just reading this.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Confirmed by the BBC

It was only a matter of time but very sad nonetheless.

R.I.P.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
After reading his career I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. At least he went down like a boss.
You know though, it is badass to be able to die as "Oscar Nominee" I mean it's a better title then I'll probably have.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
After seeing Restrepo this doesn't surprise. RIP

Seriously though, Restrepo is so incredibly good. In my top five movies ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
After seeing Restrepo this doesn't surprise. RIP

Seriously though, Restrepo is so incredibly good. In my top five movies ever.

Yeah, it's very good. Coincidentally enough the guy the base is named after, Juan Restrepo, went to my high school. When I was a senior my wife (then girlfriend) and I made a plaque commemorating those from our school who had died overseas, and he was one of the two
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah, it's very good. Coincidentally enough the guy the base is named after, Juan Restrepo, went to my high school. When I was a senior my wife (then girlfriend) and I made a plaque commemorating those from our school who had died overseas, and he was one of the two
It's cool that his name will live on in that base.

*possible spoilers*

The scene when they're ambushed in the forest is absolutely heart-wrenching. Especially when the one soldier (I forget there names) found out that his friend was killed and he sobs in the middle of the battle. Man. I've never seen that much emotion in a movie--documentary or fiction. I cried during that scene more than I've ever cried in a movie and I'm a movie crier. YEAH I'LL ADMIT IT!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
It's cool that his name will live on in that base.

*possible spoilers*

The scene when they're ambushed in the forest is absolutely heart-wrenching. Especially when the one soldier (I forget there names) found out that his friend was killed and he sobs in the middle of the battle. Man. I've never seen that much emotion in a movie--documentary or fiction. I cried during that scene more than I've ever cried in a movie and I'm a movie crier. YEAH I'LL ADMIT IT!

Well, that base has been abandoned for the most part, as far as I know haha.

And yeah, it's a very good story/engagement
My God, it's full of stars!
Not a clue who he is, and hundreds of people have died in Libya. I always think it's rather disrespectful when the media has a huge story about one Brit dying and washes over the hundreds of native civilians who have also been killed. Rest in piece. Too many people have died for one dictator's lust for power.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.