ive been hearing about these v-picks around youtube and stuff and im starting to hear some people swear by them. i decided to try them out but the music stores near me dont carry them (GC and Samash). i decided im going to just order them from the website but heres my question. theres a bunch of options and i just wanted to get UG's opinion on which of their picks would be good for solo-ing/sweeping. im currently working with jazz III.

also do are these picks really as good as ive heard them be made out to be?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I saw them for the first time at a local store the other day. I cant imagine playing with the one thats 11 mm. after reading about them though, I might give them a shot as well.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
i think http://v-picks.com/productdetails.php?q=118&page=picks are the one like jazz III

i was questioning about it too

( i like small, hard picks )

i think these will suit the best for us
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by AcousticMirror
dimension junior unbuffed and stilleto if you are a jazz III user.

i already suggested the dimention junior unbuffed

YAY, i gave a good advise!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Ty for the replies guys, I think I'm gonna order the mediums (which seems to be their base standard) and the small ones. I'll also check out the detention junior unbuffed
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Oh also 1more question.....the prices on the website......are they just for one pick or a pack? Because it doesn't really specify
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Dammmm haha...I still think it worth a shot though since I've heard nothing butnpossitive feedback
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED