if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it mods, just let me know WHERE you put it...

i wanted to get a list of websites i could post my recordings to. i currently post to soundcloud.com but i feel like its not a site that gets the traffic as some of the others and doest really have a bunch of features.

the features arent really important, but do you guys know of any other sites where i can put my music out there? maybe even just a list we could compile for future use.....
Soundcloud is really good but you do usually need some sort of social network to boost listenings. Youtube is honestly probably the best at the moment.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quality wise, use either soundcloud or dropbox.

If you want exposure, then Youtube and Facebook, and spam the shit out of it.
how about Ultimate-Guitar? you can post your music to your profile. head to the originals or covers section and get people to listen to it. review other people's stuff, have them review yours, rinse and repeat.

how about Dmusic? is that place still around?

most of the others i know of have already been mentioned.
Quote by jof1029
how about Ultimate-Guitar? you can post your music to your profile. head to the originals or covers section and get people to listen to it. review other people's stuff, have them review yours, rinse and repeat.

how about Dmusic? is that place still around?

most of the others i know of have already been mentioned.

oh yeah, shoulda mentioned that. i cannot post to my UG profile because the song is not in the proper audio format.
Quote by westley23j
oh yeah, shoulda mentioned that. i cannot post to my UG profile because the song is not in the proper audio format.

Well convert it to .mp3

Every site uses it so you'll have no problem with uploading it anywhere
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp