For sale is my Ibanez GSR180 Bass Guitar in a gorgeous red colour.

This has probably been played no more than 10 times. It's never left my house and is in immaculate condition, no scratches, chips or dings anywhere on the body or neck!

It's going for £80 and I'd prefer collection or I can deliver for £5 extra within a 30 mile radius of SG18. Or alternatively I will send it via a courier for £15 extra - it will be shipped in one of those guitar shaped cardboard boxes that shops send their guitars out in, and of course well packaged\protected

Payment is accepted via PayPal and if a collection or delivery by myself occurs I'll need a 20% deposit upfront to prevent any time wasting - then the remaining in cash at time of sale.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or photos (which are listed on another site)

Thanks
Where abouts in England are you??
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
hey mick. i'm based in bedfordshire, but i spend a lot of weekends up in leeds seeing my gf so can also meet in that area too if it seems possible for you. cheers
pm me some pics please mate
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
know someone who might be interested mate.
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
hey mate, ok cool cheers for that! i'll pm you my email addy if you wanna pass it onto them? the ad has been removed from gumtree for apparently breaking their posting rules wtf?!

pm'ing you now.