Don't know if there's a thread about this already, but go ahead and post your experiences.

I noticed today that while in a silent room, there was a loud whistling in my left ear. I can hear it when I lightly touch my finger to the ear as well. I'm hoping it's just wax or something, because I've been congested for a couple of weeks and I've been feeling slight aches and stuff in my ears. At first I was pretty freaked out, but it disappears completely with external noise and I've gone the whole day without worrying about it.
go to the doctor and ask him to look into your ear!!
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
Go to a doctor if it's worthy of concern, not teenagers on a music forum.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I've had it from birth.
I also have an incredibly bad balance problem because of how I have it. I really do mean bad; as in life-changingly bad. yaaay!

I've grown use to it and it's quite nice to never be in true silence. Only because I've never heard it

Edit: Medical forums are better than UG. THey will probably direct you to a doctor any way. It's not so bad.. unless you have to pay for it. Free healthcare FTW.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Apr 20, 2011,
Quote by Venice King

I don't know, but I have this infection I was hoping you guys could look at
Quote by mark3777
I don't know, but I have this infection I was hoping you guys could look at

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King

I'm going to arrange an appointment first thing tomorrow.
i had some sinus drainage for a week or so and by the end of it i went completely deaf in my left ear for a couple days. it was a mixture of wax buildup and sinus drainage and it just accumulated there. i took some good antihistamines and i was fine.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
worth a mention -- I am 44 -- I have permanent hearing loss in my left ear as well as tinnitus.

All those nights at CBGB's took their toll.

When I see kids with earphones and I can hear the music over the sound of a bus engine or passing subway car -- I know that they will suffer long term problems.

Take care of your ears!!!! Beethoven might have composed amazing music while stone deaf, but most of us won't ever play another note.
the good old walkman took care of my ears lol,i do get tinitus now and then and i'm alot more careful now,i just try and ignore it and it goes away pretty quick