Hello, I've posted a thread earlier but I couldn't get it to work.

Basically what happened is, I plugged my guitar and it made a loud white-noise/buzzing sound. I was told it was because of a certain wire from the output. They were right, because only one cable was actually connected in the output... BUT THERE WAS NO SECOND WIRE to be found.

So I opened the backing and I see one loose wire but I don't know where to connect it to. Before I spend like $100 and waiting for like a week for it to be repaired, I was wondering if I could do anything about it myself. I have a soldering iron available now, I just don't know what to do with it!

High quality pictures

Thank you in advance
If you don't get any good answers; try touching the loose wire to anything connected whilst the guitar is plugged in. Then you can have a propper investigation. It shouldn't damage anything either.

You also, won't get shocked. Unless you have active pick ups. Then you might.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
for one thing, not to bash you or your guitar, but the wiring looks like shit, there's corrosion all over the pot and the solder looks dull which can correlate to a bad connection. Also if you would show us the output jack and a zoomed out so we can see the whole picture. What it kinda sounds like is that there is no ground wire, which is a simple fix--all you need is a short piece of wire, a soldering iron with solder and about 5 minutes, all waiting on the iron to heat up haha. If your remotely good with a soldering iron I would recommend ripping out the pot and put in new one, maybe a new output jack if it looks as bad as the pot. The corrosion will come back to haunt you I promise. If you choose to go this route I would get some electric tape and cover each of the solder joints just as insurance to keep all the currents where they belong. Also since it looks like your control cavity has been shielded with paint you'll want to make a connection from it to the ground to prevent string hum. If you need help with it there are a ton of wiring diagrams available online, many by Seymour Duncan. Don't be scared about working on it because it is nearly impossible to ruin anything more than a pot switch or output jack, all of which are relative inexpensive. Best of luck and tell us how it turns out.
that might be why the insides look terrible...let me ask, did it work fine and then this happened, or did it never work correctly? Just curious, because if this is a new thing then it sounds like you have a bad component like a switch or a pot that went out...yet again, nothing big to fix, save some cash and do it yourself. Plus you get closer to your instrument haha. Post some more pics if you've got time, that'd help alot.
Yeah, it was never a problem and everything was fine until I randomly starting fidgeting with the guitar output

I'll upload some more pictures tomorrow! I don't have a camera at the moment, but my dad has a great one.