PagEDIT: Oh wait, he actually caught them. At first it looked like he just flung them off his elbow and pretended he caught them. Meh, it's kinda cool I guess.
Last edited by IommiPage at Apr 20, 2011,
Tl;dw
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I was secretly hoping he would mess up and fling all 25 of those pennies into the eyes of the girl who was filming.
Quote by JustRooster
That girl ruins the video.

I could tell from her voice she was not fit. Maybe a 5 at a push
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Alex_WK
I could tell from her voice she was not fit. Maybe a 5 at a push

This is hilarious to me, cause she was a gymnast in high school and now a Cheerleader at George Mason University.
Quote by chrsaud
This is hilarious to me, cause she was a gymnast in high school and now a Cheerleader at George Mason University.

You posted your own video for popularity? You're cool, bro.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by chrsaud

If this was a certain forum she woulda been located and raped by now lol
Quote by .Joker.
If this was a certain forum she woulda been located and raped by now lol

Like a rapist's forum?

I don't understand this. I mean I do think that there are plenty of girls on here with public profiles that have never gotten raped by another user....

and as for the guy that thinks I posted this for popularity...
You caught me... I'm never going to have friends. This video was my last attempt ever...

I just thought you guys would think I was cool if i posted a REALLY LEGITIMATE video of some high schoolers breaking a World Record... And now that you have identified my true reason for posting this video, i have no hope... I'm gonna go start another thread about how sad I am so people sympathize with me....