Page 1 of 4
Feelin' down, man.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The best times for me were almost four years ago. Middle school ruined me.

/angsty teen

Really, I feel happier now than ever. The only problem is I rely on UG for too many things.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Apr 21, 2011,
I was about 200m from the shore of Waikiki beach with the girl I loved more than anyone on Earth. We just had a floaty little tube thing that we rested our elbows on as we kicked out into the ocean. Then we turned around and just looked at the rainforest, and Diamondhead, and waikiki, and just talked about nothing at all for a good 30 minutes.
Falling in love with the girl of my dreams.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Honestly, when I tried shrooms. That was the absolute happiest I'd ever felt.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Oh.

Whenever I dream my mom is back alive, I find myself being so happy in those dreams.

Then I wake up.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Oh.

Whenever I dream my mom is back alive, I find myself being so happy in those dreams.

Then I wake up.

Well, I'm definitely not happy anymore.
Summer of '09, best girlfriend I could ask for, best friends I could ask for, a gigging band and just generally happy.
Now I have no girlfriend but a few girls want me, I've got a few friends but no best friends, I've got lots of unrecorded songs with no bands and I'm not terribly happy

Quote by Momentosis
Oh.

Then I wake up.

Well I'm never gonna be happy again
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by tayroar

oddly enough, this. me and my then best friend stayed up all night on shrooms watching Full Metal Jacket over and over again.

god, this is depressing.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by tayroar

I was gunna say going out with some chick, but no...shrooms takes the cake lol
Now! I'm about to go to college and double major in music ed and performance... I really am looking forward to that.
Well this thread officially became the most ironically depressing thread I've ever seen.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by MakinLattes
oddly enough, this. me and my then best friend stayed up all night on shrooms watching Full Metal Jacket over and over again.

god, this is depressing.

idk if it's depressing, I just don't think it's possible to be as happy sober as shrooms make you. I was saying some of the most ****ed up shit, about how I thought I was dead and shit, and I had a big grin on my face the whole time.
When I got my first amp(I had a guitar but no amp when i started)

I pretty much just went nuts doing pickslides and flicking the pickup selector really fast.

The amp was a $60 Fender Starcaster bought from a CD shop in the mall..good times
Last weekend when I went to prom with the girl I loved. Was on a bus back from after prom and we talked for three hours. Happiest three hours of my life. Sadly that prom was perhaps the last time I'll be able to spend time with her. Depressing thread is depressing.
Quote by Ignite
When I got my Gamecube.

Never in my life have I been that happy.

I remember that day like it was yesterday.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by tayroar
idk if it's depressing, I just don't think it's possible to be as happy sober as shrooms make you. I was saying some of the most ****ed up shit, about how I thought I was dead and shit, and I had a big grin on my face the whole time.

not the shrooms, I just miss my friend.
2008. I was getting laid like a celebrity left and right. I would have a relationship for like a couple of months and then meet another chick to jump to next. Banged about 10 chics that year. Some of them up the pooper too. Hot ass chicks too, I can't explain the phenomenon why I was getting all that pussy that year. I never had a year like that since.
Last edited by Goat Head Stew at Apr 21, 2011,
There was this one big show my rock band played, August after we all graduated high school. Like 100+ ppl packed into this room, and we start playing our encore closer, and everyone at this point knows all the words. I couldn't hear anything over the audience yelling the big outro chorus at us, jumping up and down.

That or getting to play at graduation for graduating class and 1000+ bystanders. Wireless=fun.
The couple of years flatting with a couple of my best friends. We were all poor as ****, either at uni or working on min. wage but we had the best parties, made the best dinners and would finish our nights listening to old jazz on vinyl and drinking wine. No matter how sad I may get I will always look back on those times and have the biggest smile on my face. But now I'm back in Aus and loving it as well.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Back when I was on top of my responsibilities, was starting a band, and had the girl of my dreams.
My happiest times were about 5 minutes before I read all of this, now I'm feeling down... Ha not really my life is going great right now. Got the perfect girl, college, work. and a nice cook out once a month with all of my best friends.
"Its okay if you only know three chords but God, put 'em in the right order" Hank Hill
Ecstasy + fat dro blunts
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I'm happiest when I imagine the happiest I could be. I like to stay out of reality if I can help it.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I can't remember.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
When i was 17 it was a very good year. It was a very good year for smalltown girls and soft summer nights. We would hide under the lights, on the village green. When i was 17.

But seriously i'm usually in a pretty damn good mood (like with Clarke Gabel the Damn was necessary)
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I'm happiest when I'm not thinking about how happy I am. Honestly, maybe not the happiest, but guitar teaching has been rewarding. That was the most recent example.

But, other than that, this girl blah blah blah herp derp etc. in the past. She was the happiest I've ever been.

Time to go get high...
has to be when i met my dream girl and hearing her say she loved me for the first time
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by MakinLattes
not the shrooms, I just miss my friend.

I can sort of relate.

I graduated high school in 09 and the next couple summer months were amazing. Almost literally every day I'd wake up at noon, call my same small group of friends, and we'd hang out all day going all over the county practically.

We would spend lots of time playing ultimate frisbee, watching oscar winning films we'd gotten recommendations for, play telephone pictionary, drink at bonfires with some college kids who we knew, play this Italian card game called BANG! for sometimes hours at a time, and just walk around at night and talk about anything.

I did all of those things again since then with new friends, and some of the old friends from that group, but it was never the same. It didn't take long to realize it was my group of friends that made it so awesome.
Page 1 of 4