I saw a video on YouTube a while back and it's driving me crazy trying to remember the name of the comedian. He looked like biker dude and had a fu-man-chu stache'. All his jokes where based about Metal music and stuff ; a killer bit on Metallica. He was from Texas if i remember? anything...?
Jack Black?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Brian Posehn?

EDIT: Now that I actually read the first post, I don't think it's him. But give it shot anyway.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Sam Kinison
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
lol^^^

one's a thief
>.>
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
lol^^^

one's a thief
>.>

If I remember correctly I actually had someone make me this avatar, soooo ha
Damn it! These guys are all funny but not the same guy. This dude is bald and his voice is a bit rough, it's gonna drive me nuts!
Is it this guy?

I think everything he does is hilarious.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
haha Jamez. This guy has a bit in his Metallica bit where he is like " I think Metallica covered Whiskey In The Jar just so James could add a "yea-ahhh, dum-a-do-dahhhh" haha.