they be crazy

sadly this doesnt surprize me

recently one of my freinds neighbors killed his mother and chopped her up and put her in fridge

ive grown to just expect the worst from people
Its always terrible when you hear something like this...

Happened to a kid i knew that went to my school. cept he didnt pay up for some drugs...then he got cut up, and bled out on the sidewalk infront of some house, and for like 2 hours no one saw him there....its a horrid story

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
Those don't look like teenagers...

That's what I was thinking. They look a bit older than that.

But in any case, this is sick. Something this thought-out, and thorough, you'd expect someone in the group would think about what a bad idea this is and tell the police before it gets carried out. Wtf is wrong with those kids.
1998 Ibanez Prestige S2540
2005 Ibanez RG570
Bugera 333XL 212 Combo
Why do they all have tattoos?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Holy...
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
poor kid, life cut short over some petty bullshit. and the people who killed him, why? what could the guy have done to warrant death?
^Apparently from what i understand he punched the fat chick
Quote by DosMos
^Apparently from what i understand he punched the fat chick

wow. well, other, more heinous, crimes occur all the time. it's a shame. it's all a shame.
It's awful when stuff like this happens over something so petty. If teenagers had a sense of perspective then they'd see how rediculous all their drama is.
OUT OF ORDER