This might be an obvious question, but I'll ask it anyways as I'm unsure.

Well, even though I'm not much of a gamer, I'm sure a lot of you know I'm a huge Zelda fan.

And a Ocarina Of Time is being re-released (with quite a few improvements) for the 3DS.

It's released on June 17th in Europe, and June 19th here. I'm actually going to be in Italy on June 17th. I know I still won't be able to play the game on my 3DS as European games can't be played on a North American 3DS. But here's my question:

On the box art and everything, do you think the title will be in Italian like "La Leggenda Di Zelda." Because if so, that'd be a really cool souvenir from my first trip to Italy for a Zelda fan like myself to have. If it's in English then forget it.

Any opinions?

And yes, I know this is very nerdy. Don't care.
All European games (unless they were locally made) are PAL. Which would be English. I could be wrong about this though.

Oh and the 3DS is area locked. So I don't think you can play PAL versions on an American system. You should look into that.

And get Pokemon Black like I told you.
Quote by JacobTheMe
All European games (unless they were locally made) are PAL. Which would be English. I could be wrong about this though.

Oh and the 3DS is area locked. So I don't think you can play PAL versions on an American system. You should look into that.
Bro, c'mon, read the OP a little more. I'm disappoint.

And I'm prolly gonna get Pokemon Black before my trip. Give me something to do on the 14-hour flight.
Last edited by The Madcap at Apr 21, 2011,
I wonder if they like Mario in Italy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by The Madcap
Bro, c'mon, read the OP a little more. I'm disappoint.

And I'm prolly gonna get Pokemon Black before my trip. Give me something to do on the 14-hour flight.

Reading is for people with potential.

Nice, you really will enjoy it. I really want to battle you if you do get Pokemon. In fact, a UG Pokemon tournament perhaps.
Quote by djentman
3DS is region locked if I remember....
Yes...I know this. I mentioned it in OP.

I'm simply wondering if the box art will be in Italian as I'd love to have that as nothing more than a souvenir.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Reading is for people with potential.

Nice, you really will enjoy it. I really want to battle you if you do get Pokemon. In fact, a UG Pokemon tournament perhaps.
Sounds badass.

It's weird playing Pokemon now. When I played Yellow, the Pikachu I had could destroy just about any pokemon in the game with only 1-2 turns. Now, I have a level 65 Pikachu and it's nothing compared to a level 54 Staraptor.
Is the 3DS worth the money, dude? I've heard veeery mixed reviews. But new Zelda and Pokemon has me oh so tempted.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I don't have any foreign games, but I'm pretty sure they do indeed translate the boxart. As a test, I just looked up pokemon black and white and italian into google and the boxes did indeed turn up with their titles in Italian, so I assume Nintendo would do the same with another of their hit franchises.

Also, I happen to have pokemon White (which was kickass). I don't EV train, but I would like to play with fellow UGers for fun... Just saying...
Quote by mike_anderson25
Is the 3DS worth the money, dude? I've heard veeery mixed reviews. But new Zelda and Pokemon has me oh so tempted.
Eh, if you know what you're getting into. It has it's flaws, but I'd say it's worth it.

And thanks to the guy who mentioned the italian Pokemon box art.
Typically Nintendo translates boxart into other languages when the games are sold in other countries.

Look at it this way. Most if not all Nintendo games are originally in Japanese, if all the box art was in Japanese then none of us idiot Americans could read it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.