Page 1 of 4
Was brushing my teeth, looked down. Stuck in the plug hole is a brownish lump about 1.5 cm across.

What other fairly horrifying stuff have you guys come across lodged where they definitely shouldn't be in homes, be it yours or someone else's? Things that, for a brief second (or longer for the more cynical of you) lose faith in humanity.
Last edited by LordBishek at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
my bad

ot: people

Ah damn it. You beat me to it!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by dhruvrajvanshi
someone once entered my room and jizzed all over the place. I was like

and he was like

"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Did they wipe?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by dhruvrajvanshi
someone once entered my room and jizzed all over the place. I was like

Is "room" a euphemism?
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Quote by Abhorred One
Is "room" a euphemism?

It rhymes with "womb"!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i found the body of a dead girl who had been raped pretty violently. i dont know who left it there because i was blacked out at the time
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I guess the truth was right under your nose.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by Abhorred One
Is "room" a euphemism?

no
Quote by Eggmond
i found the body of a dead girl who had been raped pretty violently. i dont know who left it there because i was blacked out at the time

wat?
Last edited by dhruvrajvanshi at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
every now and again this red cotton thing shows up in the toilet...tastes human.

A friend chopped his pubes in my bathroom onto a paper towel on the floor but forgot to dispose of them when he was done. Sure enough, I stepped right in them. A chill crept down my spine when I realized what they were.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']A friend chopped his pubes in my bathroom onto a paper towel on the floor but forgot to dispose of them when he was done. Sure enough, I stepped right in them. A chill crept down my spine when I realized what they were.
And then came the arousal.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']A friend chopped his pubes in my bathroom onto a paper towel on the floor but forgot to dispose of them when he was done. Sure enough, I stepped right in them. A chill crept down my spine when I realized what they were.

and then you were like

"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Eggmond

^

I've got a raging clue!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
other than my **** being inside a vagina, no
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
i once took a dump in the shower... big mistake, took forever to clean up, and now i can't take a shower without thinking that i'm standing where i once pooped. take my advice, and never take a crap in the shower...

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
My mate's shitstained geography coursework in some woods where I used to live. Yes, I wiped my arse with my mate's coursework... like a boss.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
My mate's shitstained geography coursework in some woods where I used to live. Yes, I wiped my arse with my mate's coursework... like a boss.

Quote by fatted aphid
i once took a dump in the shower... big mistake, took forever to clean up, and now i can't take a shower without thinking that i'm standing where i once pooped. take my advice, and never take a crap in the shower...

What the actual fuck. Why would you do that? Don't you know it's probably still stuck in your drain? That's the most vile thing I've heard all day.
OP you have a ****ed up family. Seriously that's a scary/sad household. It's not like someone broke in. Took a shit. And left...

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What the actual fuck. Why would you do that? Don't you know it's probably still stuck in your drain? That's the most vile thing I've heard all day.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
DUDE THAT'S SICK. I'd kill my roommate if she did that (I wanna kill her anyway)

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
In my first year of uni i lived in halls and regularly found blood/pubes/sick/other random shit in there... fun times.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by fatted aphid

I was in a mental institute once, and the last day there a kid took a shit in the shower. Oh how I loved watching those situations turn from everyone being weirded out into a fist fight.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by fatted aphid

I hate when shit like that happens.

once when I was doing some volunteer work (for a stipend >_> me and some chick were picking up trash in an alley in the TLs. there was the usual used needles, condoms, random crap. she then picks up this cup and throws it down in disgust. apparently someone had taken a dump in it and mixed it with mayonnaise. we left it there.
Quote by Xiaoxi
DUDE THAT'S SICK. I'd kill my roommate if she did that (I wanna kill her anyway)

You have a female roommate?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by MakinLattes

once when I was doing some volunteer work (for a stipend >_> me and some chick were picking up trash in an alley in the TLs. there was the usual used needles, condoms, random crap. she then picks up this cup and throws it down in disgust. apparently someone had taken a dump in it and mixed it with mayonnaise. we left it there.

sounds like some bums were bangin in the alley and one got an anal surprise and pooped it out.
Quote by MakinLattes

For me, the grossest thing had to be when I went camping up north, and there was only like one washroom stall per camping area. So this old guy goes in, he's in there for about half an hour, and then when he's done, he gets out and rushes off. I go into the stall, and there is shit literally everywhere. It's all over the wall and the roof and the floor, and there's a ton of toilet paper on the walls from him trying to clean up the mess, and the worst smell ever. I just left.

Quote by Way Cool JR.
I found a guy during an after-party at my house passed out upside down in my tub with his ass still lodged in the toilet seat (torn off the toilet) with a turd prairie doging out his ass. So he was lodged in the tub with his ass lodged in the seat and a turd lodged in his butt upside down. FYI the toilet was right beside the tub.

I was doing a remodel on a rental house after the tenants moved out and found a used tampon in one of the kitchen drawers.

Another rental the people used the tub as a litter box. So it was filled to the top with litter, poop and piss.

@ the first one

the other two are just f**ked up
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
This thread is class.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Page 1 of 4