Page 1 of 3
Seriously, why do people sexualise children?
It's kinda pervy/paedophiley

I was watching Channel 4's Sex Ed show . The issue was child sexualisation and some of the stuff I saw in that was pretty shocking. There were clothing stores selling padded bras and knickers that read "Check me out!" aimed at girls aged 7 to 8. I bet the people who sell this stuff are paedos.

I won't post a link to the show but I'm sure you can work out where to find this documentary.

DISCUSS

inb4 I like seeing young girls in these clothes.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
because they're hypocrites

there's like 15 year olds on the cover of magazines and shit, but having sex with one is statutory rape
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
sexy children need sexy clothes
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Woffelz
Seriously, why do people sexualise children?
It's kinda pervy/paedophiley

I was watching Channel 4's Sex Ed show . The issue was child sexualisation and some of the stuff I saw in that was pretty shocking. There were clothing stores selling padded bras and knickers that read "Check me out!" aimed at girls aged 7 to 8. I bet the people who sell this stuff are paedos.

I won't post a link to the show but I'm sure you can work out where to find this documentary.

DISCUSS

inb4 I like seeing young girls in these clothes.

or want to make money/have no morals.
Because they don't feel sexy anymore and they're living vicariously through their children.

You might think that's a joke, but it's not. Pathetic, yes. A joke explanation, no. People depress me sometimes.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Because they don't feel sexy anymore and they're living vicariously through their children.

You might think that's a joke, but it's not. Pathetic, yes. A joke explanation, no. People depress me sometimes.

This. People don't feel sexy, and want to live their lives out through the kids, the stores and shit see it and decide to help these delusional parents live their dreams.
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
I've had this discussion on here before, and the general conclusion is that padded bras are not for sexualistion - they're padded for comfort. Also they hide your nipples. Surely a sexy bra would have big fake poky out nipples...?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
But seriously OP, i think you're just a pervert, there's nothing really sexual about the things you mention

If a child were to wear a shirt saying "I like it in my ass" or something, then i'd see your point

I bet if you saw a kid accidently get mayonaise all over their face by accident when eating a sandwich, you'd get dirty thoughts
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
This. People don't feel sexy, and want to live their lives out through the kids, the stores and shit see it and decide to help these delusional parents live their dreams.

So it's alright to make the kids this damn sexy, but as soon as I- I mean, somebody, talks to them and buys them nice things etc. everyone's all like, woah, what a peado. Talk about forbidden fruit.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
But seriously OP, i think you're just a pervert, there's nothing really sexual about the things you mention

If a child were to wear a shirt saying "I like it in my ass" or something, then i'd see your point

I bet if you saw a kid accidently get mayonaise all over their face by accident when eating a sandwich, you'd get dirty thoughts

they have slutty skirts that basically says that but more subtle

also, it's already a very manly shirt

also, that last bit is the most hypocritical thing i've ever heard
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Do you suffer from asperger's syndrome or something? If you honestly can't see the problem with kids wearing clothes like that, something's not right.
Quote by Ziphoblat
Do you suffer from asperger's syndrome or something? If you honestly can't see the problem with kids wearing clothes like that, something's not right.

If you see a probleem with it, somethings not right.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
If you see a probleem with it, somethings not right.

I blame England

Their lenient parenting skills have become the cancer to Western society as a whole
Quote by darkcheef
I blame England

Their lenient parenting skills have become the cancer to Western society as a whole

when the fuck did i say that in your sig?

ot: i don't have that much of a problem of people over 15 dressing slutty for obvious reasons. but i have a problem with the hypocrisy surrounding it
Quote by McTodd
I've had this discussion on here before, and the general conclusion is that padded bras are not for sexualistion - they're padded for comfort. Also they hide your nipples. Surely a sexy bra would have big fake poky out nipples...?

You're a Wug!!!

Also i agree with what you're saying.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by darkcheef
I blame England

i agree. sharia law will sort out their decadent ways
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Well.. kids aren't supposed to be running around in their underwear.
So.. it shouldn't matter what the underwear says.

I think the skimpy clothes that have been around for ages are just bad. There's nothing wrong with text in my opinion, but the way some parents let their kids dress like sluts.

I will make my children wear t-shirts like this:

.. in a time when everyone else is probably dressed like strippers.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Quote by Tazeyo
Well.. kids aren't supposed to be running around in their underwear.
So.. it shouldn't matter what the underwear says.

I think the skimpy clothes that have been around for ages are just bad. There's nothing wrong with text in my opinion, but the way some parents let their kids dress like sluts.

I will make my children wear t-shirts like this:

.. in a time when everyone else is probably dressed like strippers.

In 15 years, kids WILL be strippers.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
In 15 years, kids WILL be strippers.

actually, in 15 years, the new trend will probably be nappies. that or baby jeans stretched to fit on girls.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Badded bras....? Seriously, you have no issues with that?

To add, there was high heels, slutty shorts that would say stereotypical stuff like "Angel". Basically shirts etc with strong sexual connotations, "don't even think about it".

Having said all this, companys are only trying to make a profit, parents will have the final call if they want to purchase it, sensible ones won't slut up their children.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Badded bras....? Seriously, you have no issues with that?

To add, there was high heels, slutty shorts that would say stereotypical stuff like "Angel". Basically shirts etc with strong sexual connotations, "don't even think about it".

Having said all this, companys are only trying to make a profit, parents will have the final call if they want to purchase it, sensible ones won't slut up their children.

truth is, dressing as a slut is what women are biologically engineered to enjoy. putting it lightly, advertising. it makes them feel better. and men are engineered to enjoy it too.

(by it, i mean looking at sluts)
Quote by laid-to-waste
truth is, dressing as a slut is what women are biologically engineered to enjoy. putting it lightly, advertising. it makes them feel better. and men are engineered to enjoy it too.

(by it, i mean looking at sluts)

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by laid-to-waste
because they're hypocrites

there's like 15 year olds on the cover of magazines and shit, but having sex with one is statutory rape

...I can't believe I've just noticed this! Thank you, sir, for pointing this out for me.
Quote by chaoticfables
...I can't believe I've just noticed this! Thank you, sir, for pointing this out for me.

don't know if serious

there should be a sarcasm font or something, really

but then i guess being all hipster n shit most people won't use it

if they do, it'd be for reverse sarcasm

fuck it i appreciate the sentiment either way
Quote by laid-to-waste
don't know if serious

there should be a sarcasm font or something, really

but then i guess being all hipster n shit most people won't use it

if they do, it'd be for reverse sarcasm

fuck it i appreciate the sentiment either way

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Now I'm not usually an advocate of telling others how to raise their children, but if you think that dressing your little girl like this:

is appropriate, you are not fit to be a parent. Hell, you're not even fit to have a friggin dog, you'd probably dress it up in slutty outfits.
Quote by McTodd

No, it's to make your boobs look bigger through your clothes. Comfort doesn't even come into it, being squished by padding and underwires is quite uncomfortable at first.

And as for the topic, what came first? Did people buy slutty underwear for their young children, causing there to be a market for it, or did they buy it because it was made available?

I don't think either is particularly right. I had to buy a little dress for my boyfriend's little 6-year-old niece's birthday the other day and most of the stuff in the shop for that age range was really not appropriate.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's a ****ed up world, but what can you do?

this
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by McTodd

Padded bras are used in order to push up boobs and make them look bigger and making women feel more sexy. If a seven year old is wearing a padded bra it will make them have what looks like boobs- padded bras are definitely for making women feel sexier.

You think big fake poky out nipples are sexy?!

OT: It's pretty disgusting really. I'll need to watch the programme first to say more.
Last edited by Tentonics at Apr 21, 2011,
Page 1 of 3