Im trying to play

e9
B12

with a full bend on the B string, im fretting the e with my index and bending with my middle and ring fingers. However because I have really small hands and im bending up with my wrist I keep muting the e with my hand at the top of the bend. Is there a better way of doing this without resorting to bending with my fingers because that really throws off my technique for the rest of the bends in the run?
if you're using your left hand thumb as a pivot, it doesn't really matter how small your hands are...otherwise your technique could hinder your playing here
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by knutjob
yeah i put my thumb over the neck to bend...

As you should, which part of your hand is muting the string?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Try straightening out your fingers a bit more to put distance between that part of your hand and the bottom string. You don't necessarily have to use you fingers to bend, but rather use the same technique but with less curled fingers.
Quote by leephan
Try straightening out your fingers a bit more to put distance between that part of your hand and the bottom string. You don't necessarily have to use you fingers to bend, but rather use the same technique but with less curled fingers.

ok that makes sense, ill give this ago later