So, I'm selling my Marshall JCM900 Dual Reverb 2x12 combo. It's a monster of an amp that holds it own at the loudest of gigs.

2 Channels with shared EQ and independant reverb and master volume controls. The clean channel is warm and sparkling but will take you right into a fantastic blues break up no problem. Channel 2 will handle everything from rock to metal without breaking a sweat.

It's not mint condition, there's a few marks and scratches on the tolex, but it's a 20 year old amp and it's been gigged so it's gonna have a few battle scars. BUT, the important things all work, I've just had it serviced and replaced the odd part here and there so it gets the all clear. It also has a new footswitch, well new when I got the amp last year.

I'm only selling cause my situation at the moment means it's far too much amp for what I need. It deserves to be blasting out in the clubs and pubs.

I'm based over Leeds/Bradford area but reguarly travel to Manchester so I could deliver if needed. £395 ono.
Trade you for an LTD m-1000 ?
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Hi Rossmillertarn! Not looking for another guitar right now, those I have enough of. Thanks anyway.
haha ok dude! good luck selling!
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna