Hey guys, well im going to be buying a new guitar soon but am confused as to what to buy, i have a butget of around £300-£350, I a metal, blues rock, hard rock etc player and have been playing for 1year and 4months, i recently bought an ESP LTD M100 fm with a floyd rose but have had alot of trouble with it so my new guitar shouldnt have a floyd.

Please suggets some good guitars that have solid pickups and non-floyd bridges
inb4 new amp
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie
inb4 new amp

+1

though if that's not necessary, maybe a washburn x50pro?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'be bought a Vintage V100 lately just for the hell of it. I must say, it's a really nice guitar considered it costs only 300-350 ish.
Vision is the art of seeing things invisible to others.
Quote by Dave_Mc
maybe a washburn x50pro?

+1 Meant to be quite nice, and very reasonably priced in the UK.
Check out my band! Blues mixed with Indie/Alternative from the UK.
Badlands UK
Fender or Epiphone
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
i was looking at epiphone les paul studios, anyone had any experience wth those?