Hi everyone! We're from the Gold Coast, Australia, and we've released a demo complete with two songs. We're also currently in the process of recording a five-track EP, and we're looking for some more support so we can expose our music to as many people as possible. We have played at Shed 5, a local hardcore venue, and we're looking to play more local shows.

Any support would be greatly appreciated. Even if you could just like us on Facebook, that would be awesome. Feel free to drop us a line, we're happy to chat and answer any questions that you may have.

http://www.facebook.com/SundaysSanity

Thanks so much guys. (:
This was some weird-ass music, and not at all what I expected. The lyrics were surprisingly OK for a bunch of teenagers (trust me, I write bad lyrics all the time), and the music wasn't bad at all either. But all the lead playing surprised me, as that's not what I think of when I think of hardcore punk. But it was a cool sound anyway. The music was almost more in line with classic rock. And the vocals, which were whiny and poppy, but at times reminded me of Brody from the Distillers, and were interlaced with badass screams that sounded like they were emanating from the bowels of a lightless cave at the bottom of a fjord, also took me by surprise.

The second song wasn't hardcore punk. The first on kind of was. I liked the first one. The second one, not so much. Write music more like You Don't Have The Right.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Apr 21, 2011,