My intonation screws in the licensed floyd rose on my jackson are worn. How can I fix it so I'll tune the intonation. I tried to use an allen key one size bigger but it's too big.

What to do?
lol I can't get new once. I'll have to get a new floyd. Also I haven't done that I bought this guitar 2nd hand (it was built in 1994) and It's the first time I set it up by myself.
Do you mean the threads in the bridge itself are worn? If so, you could always (provided theres enough material left) redrill the holes to a slightly larger size and retap them. I had to do that to a mates fine tuners. Might be hard for you to get correct sized allen heads then though.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
Quote by kin0
lol I can't get new once. I'll have to get a new floyd. Also I haven't done that I bought this guitar 2nd hand (it was built in 1994) and It's the first time I set it up by myself.

Why can't you get new screws? Order some from your local music store or a site like allparts.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks

The B screws are worn out. I can't replace them cause they are part of the floyd and because I have to take them out first. I don't want to drill anything so I won't ruin even more.
you can just take the 'B' screws out and replace them with new ones...

If you mean you cant get them out, pliers ftw
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M