Page 1 of 2
So, what sweets, snacks and drinks do you miss dear?

Mine are BNBN's

Yours?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by SG_dave
I wish Vanilla coke was still sold in the UK. I would throw out my healthy diet just to taste that drink every day.

im with this guy.
Quote by SG_dave
I wish Vanilla coke was still sold in the UK. I would throw out my healthy diet just to taste that drink every day.

Mmm, it's still sold here. Speaking of which, I'll pick some up for myself today.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
I have no idea what their reasoning was to get rid of Vanilla Coke in the UK. It's the best coke!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
cherry was on point, they should bring that back to australia.

the american formula tastes rank.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Anybody remember the Blue Pepsi? Or was that only sold here in the Gods Country (Australia)?
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Coke + Vanilla Extract = Success
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
They still sell Cherry in the UK.
They dropped vanilla and replaced it with cherry because, for some backward ass reason, the PR team at coke thought the UK were on a health kick, and cherry coke was seen as a healthier option than vanilla coke. ****ing idiots they are.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
does anyone else remember all *insert flavour here* Cokes after Vanilla Coke as they tried to capatilise on it.
I remember there being vanilla, lemon, lime, rasberry, cherry. Im sure there heaps more.

Cherry is still around. If I remember it's the third biggest selling coke flavour behind regular and diet.

Orange coke and Lime coke was awesome
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
So, what sweets and snacks do you miss dear?

Mine are BNBN's

Yours?

They still sell BN's in Europe :P France and places
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by CreepingDeath13
We had it here in NZ. That stuff was goooooooooood

Yeah I miss the stuff haha, nowadays you look like a "special" person if you've got a blue tongue...

I blame you society!
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
They used to sell Cherry Coke here in Estonia, not anymore though.
Also blueberry Fanta..
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
So, what sweets and snacks do you miss dear?

Mine are BNBN's

Yours?

Aldi apparently still sell BN's according to my mate. I hope she's right.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by 23dannybhoy23

I could have sworn that was a drink...
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
I'm with the guys saying vanilla coke - I also miss Spicy Monster Munch, the yellow one that was replaced by roast beef or whatever.
Quote by Trowzaa
Aldi apparently still sell BN's according to my mate. I hope she's right.

Do they still sell them in the UK? I havn't had 1 for over 10 years
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Mopy
I could have sworn that was a drink...

It is They used to have an Irn Bru flavoured chewy bar when I was a kid though. It was godly.
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
I'm with the guys saying vanilla coke - I also miss Spicy Monster Munch, the yellow one that was replaced by roast beef or whatever.

They got rid of them?
Quote by TheSennaj
Do they still sell Sunny D in the UK? I had a craving for some the other week but couldn't find any anywhere.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Do they still sell Sunny D in the UK? I had a craving for some the other week but couldn't find any anywhere.

They banned it several years ago because it had some nasty preservative, though i think they have re-released it
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
They banned it several years ago because it had some nasty preservative, though i think they have re-released it

When?
They were still selling it at Tesco last summer. Though it's nowhere near as nice as it used to be, they changed it too much.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

They still sell it in my local Morrissons. It's always on discount haha, had it for the first time in years the other day and it was amazing.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

Aye you can still find it. Look in tesco or morrisons I'm sure I've seen it there
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by Mopy
Anybody remember the Blue Pepsi? Or was that only sold here in the Gods Country (Australia)?

They sold it here in the states for a short time. I wish they still sold it
They've had cherry coke in the states for as long as I can remember..
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Screw the preservatives it tasted great!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
They got rid of them?

Yeah, a good few years ago now. It used to be pickled onion, flamin' hot and spicy which is now roast beef or something
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Do they still sell them in the UK? I havn't had 1 for over 10 years

Apparently, although I have yet to check. If you have an Aldi near you then try there, that'd be your best bet. Or if you're really desperate you can order them over the internet
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

those element drinks, like rain was cactus water, and i think the sun one was citrus, i would do anything to have them start making that again, i think it was a snapple product.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by Trowzaa
Apparently, although I have yet to check. If you have an Aldi near you then try there, that'd be your best bet. Or if you're really desperate you can order them over the internet

Cheers for the tip off
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by CreepingDeath13
does anyone else remember all *insert flavour here* Cokes after Vanilla Coke as they tried to capatilise on it.
I remember there being vanilla, lemon, lime, rasberry, cherry. Im sure there heaps more.

I remember the ads. "Put the lime in the coke, you nut and drink it all up"
Quote by TheSennaj
Page 1 of 2