i have an Ibanez RG370dx, im left handed and ive had it for abt 2 years. and its been alright.
the initial plan was to upgrade this guitar with new pickups and a better floyd, but since then ive gained a lot more knowledge about guitars, woods and stuff, and i also managed to save abt 440$. in addition to that, i realized i dont really use the floyd that much, and the tuning/stringing issues kinda get on my nerves. im not sure i wanna give up floyds completely, but its a thought im considering

am i better off trading this guitar for another higher end one. possibly one that wont need upgrades, or should i just upgrade that one cuz it wont really make much of a difference?

and what guitars do you suggest in the 24 fret superstrat category? (no Ibz since left hand models are mainly basswood, and no schecter. i kinda dont fancy them)
if i were you id just save up until you can buy a guitar that you really want rather than something youll settle for.
Well first things first, what kind of amp do you currently have? You might be better off saving for a new amp first instead of upgrading your guitar or buying a new one.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by offthewall91
Well first things first, what kind of amp do you currently have? You might be better off saving for a new amp first instead of upgrading your guitar or buying a new one.

i have a Crate V18 212
Last edited by Alijonroth at Apr 21, 2011,
Quote by funky_monk94
if i were you id just save up until you can buy a guitar that you really want rather than something youll settle for.

This.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I think your playing will develop better using two or five different cheap guitars than becoming dependent on one guitar. Same for having more than one amp.