Could put him in his place
Someone end it before its outta hand
**** the teams Jacob and Edward
Atleast Jacob wrestles a bear
All because hes not
(Repeat Chorus)
Welcome the reaper for I am the one they call XDeAtHX
I dont its my opinion hes a slap in the face to all vampires a sparkling bitch
but thats my opinion I put this up here for those who would find this funny cause they agree with me
Could be decent as a 1:45 funny fast punk song, but anything longer and it wouldn't be worth it.

It might be better just to let Twilight fall to the wayside.
i was thinking like a fast screamo and thanks for replying with something useful
Quote by Lacourse2012
I dont its my opinion hes a slap in the face to all vampires a sparkling bitch
but thats my opinion I put this up here for those who would find this funny cause they agree with me

you're just bitter because your gf spends all her time reading about edward and his sexy abs and ignores you.

you got replaced by a "sparkly emo pussy", how does that make you feel?
actually she loves twilight except for the sparkling vamp ideas I have no prob with twilight just teh sparkling vamp bit its a slap in the face to all vamp stories and movies and the reason you defend him is cause you hope to one day bang the fag and believe defending him now will help now im done with this convo I want feed back not and arguement
Quote by Lacourse2012
actually she loves twilight except for the sparkling vamp ideas I have no prob with twilight just teh sparkling vamp bit its a slap in the face to all vamp stories and movies and the reason you defend him is cause you hope to one day bang the fag and believe defending him now will help now im done with this convo I want feed back not and arguement

she wants edward to sparkle all over her.
I'm actually calm dude this is how me and my friends joke so im just messing with you I respect you have your opinion and I feel that you somewhat respect I have mine so honestly I just am putting songs up this one was a joke type song I got bored and wrote but the rest are not I'm planning to start a band so I'm looking for constructive criticism.
That's the problem with lacrosse playing jocks like you. You act all tough and then when somebody calls you out you shrivel up like a raisin. you've got nothin on me bro.
Actually its Lacourse as in Lacurse not lacrosse that game is retarted the nickname I picked was from a paranormal experience so youve got the nickname wrong and I was just joking but that your being a douche and can't take one means to me your insecure and need to take a dildo and **** yourself and leave me alone I am a metal/rocker gothic type not a ****** prep or jock I hate them and believe they need to be wiped from this earth
If you wanna fight Ill keep going but I was joking its part of the whole dark sense of humor
now you want to eradicate the world of certain social groups? thats genocide bro. not cool in my book. you need to calm down and start thinking clearly, you're creeping me out.
good I don't want people to like but only comment upon lyrics I am one ****ed up individual so with that being said that's my opinion the fact that you thought I was a jock and bithed about it pisses me off cause you made it seems as if you hated them so why not get rid of them otherwise stay the hypocrite you are seriously done with this convo and I don't even care you may comment all you like cause this is childish to me to explain my views to someone to inside the box as opposed to out no offense that is half the world and no matter what I will always see it that way. Have fun commenting
sorry for calling you a jock dude i didn't realize that you were emo and i misread your screen name my mistake.
not emo I dont cut and its cool I respect you in a way for sticking to your guns just to make this clear I dont classify myself
say somethign atleast I was nice enough to say I respected you for sticking to your guns but what I really find funny is we hit to the 2nd age with our arguement lol
Oh I love it so far please finish lol holy shit I might tell my future unborn children this story
eeh once wwrote a soong abot a spaerkey vampier whoo fell in luve wiith an eemo giirl. heee waas veery jjelos of teh vampier cuuz eh couldn sparkkkle liiek a vaampiree and wantd too sooo baad.
That's a great conflict for the story, you should be a writer just you know without the sarcasm of shitty spelling which is due to me just typing fast and not giving a **** to look over it so lol hope your career takes off but once upon a time is a shitty start off and over used.
its just a framework i can tailor it after i've got the bulk of the story written.

and if you try firefox or chrome they have really nice built in spell checkers. they would save you a lot of embarrassment.
I am using firefox I just don't really car what people think its a thick skin I have gained over teh years plus you kept me entertained lol honestly this argument has made my day lmfao.
Good luck on your story though maybe it will take off !!!
See I actually have a story written to 3 chapters prob is I am not good with separating characters when writing I can actually spell pretty well it's kinda the grammar prob once in awhile
Hey I believe we were having a nice convo towards the end also I believe I wont shut up if its its all the same to you froggy