Whats up

I have a tweaker on the way and Im wanting to make a new cab for it cause I don't have much to spend, So could you recommend some cheaper speakers?

I think im going for a 10" and 12", I like the low end I can get from my vox ad100vt's 12s, but ive heard 10s have good mids. please correct me if im wrong

Also, I know nothing about speakers.

I found some on craigslist, but he doesnt specify what size they are. Tell me what you think

I have 1 slightly used new condition celestion avt 100watt 8 ohm speaker for $50 I also have 4 brand new celestion G10D, 25 watt,8ohm speakers for $30 each or $100 for all 4. I have a set of 4 celestion G12L60's from a trace elliot amp for $35each or $130 for all four. Also 1 G12L35 for $45 and 1 G12H90,8ohm for $50. One brand new 16ohm 70/80 for $50 and one used,red label 8ohm 70/80 for$40 I have an old vintage 12", 16 ohm speaker from a marshall amp that doesn't have a name on it other than Jim Marshall but the magnet is gigantic and it is in good working order for $125. I will sell all of them for $500. That's 14 English made Celestions. Thanks for lookin.
How much are you looking to spend on the speakers alone?
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Im thinking like 70-90, is that a decent budget? Im a bedroom player, but I dont want to sacrifice tone because of a cheap budget
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Apr 21, 2011,
ill be making the cabinet, and since i forgot to mention, I want them to be able to handle clean blues, and some fuzzy classic rock to medium distorted metal
Isn't the Eminence Legend their version of a Greenback?

So is the WGS Green Beret.
Quote by SKArface McDank
the only beret's i found were 100 +50 shipping for the pair =[

Quote by SKArface McDank
Im thinking like 70-90, is that a decent budget? Im a bedroom player, but I dont want to sacrifice tone because of a cheap budget

Does the above answer your question?

You could look into 2 different speakers... that is a common thing to do and if you wire your new custom cab with a stereo switching option you could in a sense have two different sounds.