Poll Options
View poll results: Do you drive?
Yes
67 71%
No
27 29%
Voters: 94.
Well, seeing as I'm in college, yeah.

Less than when I was in community college.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I did drive a lot but there's so many decisions to make just getting to school. It got too much for my nerves. I mean what seat do I even take? Front seat? Back seat?

(It's friday, friday, friday in Sweden. And yes you can't drive in the back seat)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I did drive a lot but there's so many decisions to make just getting to school. It got too much for my nerves. I mean what seat do I even take? Front seat? Back seat?

(It's friday, friday, friday in Sweden. And yes you can't drive in the back seat)

Friday JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
Quote by Kensai

Pretty difficult driving from the back seat...
No, and I'm way too anal to have a car. I can see myself getting too attached anyway, I name my guitars and sleep next to them and give them hats. In other words, I have no dream of driving unlike most my age; I'd even have trouble leaving it in a parking lot.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I do now, but I'm moving to the bay area for college next year where they actually have public transportation, so I won't be bringing my car.
Yep. I live out in the country, so I would be kinda screwed if I didn't. I thought it was ridiculous that people in the city didn't know how to drive until I realized they had public transit and could do without it.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I live in Central London, so it would end up being more expensive, as well as more time consuming if I drove, so no, I don't.
I want to learn how though.
I do drive. But I tend to have men drive me places instead
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Have to. Public transit in the USA (apart from major major cities) is complete balls.
Check out my band Disturbed
Constantly.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I don't ever plan to. Cars are expensive compared to a little 250cc bike. 60-70mpg and cheap servicing makes it too much of a win. Except in winter. Then public transport if there's too much ice... which is ridiculously expensive and balls in the country.
Quote by Megadethfan245
I'm 13 and yes I drive a ford truck...

Please tell me you live on a farm and only drive it on there. There's enough stupid drivers who can legally drive on the roads.

OT: Yes. I only have my permit, but I'll be getting a license soon.
Yup, being able to drive at 17 is awesome
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I can drive in that I have a license and functional knowledge of how to do such a task, but I don't have a car up here at my schools campus, so that's kind of a limitation.
Quote by Domino
I do drive. But I tend to have men drive me places instead

it's our innate sense of direction I suppose. after all you can't spell direction without "erection."

to penii *raises glass*
#DTWD
I just need to complete the final exam. I hate driving, but it'd be nice to not have to rely on bus schedules to get somewhere.
Quote by primusfan
it's our innate sense of direction I suppose. after all you can't spell direction without "erection."

to penii *raises glass*

I hate driving.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by primusfan

to penii *raises glass*

...yes you can
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17