The View? Gross.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
That's brilliant, and particularly refreshing to hear it happened in a state that is often stereotyped as being somewhat backward (no offense to any Mississippian UG'ers). Good job to the folks in Brandon, MS!
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
i dont support the WBC but i dont thinks its appropriate for the police to abuse their position to prevent a lawful protest
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by SGstriker
The View? Gross.

Yeah, who the hell links to The View?
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Good on you, Mississippi. First they said fuck off to the university tuition spike, and now they're single-handedly beating back the WBC.

Mad props from the North, yo.
The only thing they love more than Jesus in Mississippi is their soldiers. Seriously, military service is a huge thing in that region. Good for them, especially being such a religious state.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Mississippi: A place for acceptance and understanding.

Wait what?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Pretty stupid move to block any car with a kansas license plate otherwise I'm all for it.

Quote by Sizzleby

+1
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JustRooster
The only thing they love more than Jesus in Mississippi is their soldiers. Seriously, military service is a huge thing in that region. Good for them, especially being such a religious state.

Definitely. They're are some religious psychos around here but as soon as WBC came to McAlester to protest, they got their tires slashed and the townspeople refused them service to fix their tires.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
As much as I support the right of those WBC ****s to have their protests, I think that is an absolutely brilliant thing for the town to get together and do.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
See, this is unity in the face of evil. Isn't that kind of what Jesus would have liked? Communal spirit, fighting injustice.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
The method that they used for keeping them from their cars was brilliant. Parked a bunch of trucks behind their parked cars
The South will RISE AGGAIN!!

Although I'd rather use that statement ironically, it kind of is relevant.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Sizzleby

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Eggmond
i dont support the WBC but i dont thinks its appropriate for the police to abuse their position to prevent a lawful protest

Get out. Right now.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Brilliantly underhanded.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.