Poll: Do you choose serious poll options?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you choose serious poll options?
Yes
63 44%
Boobies
80 56%
Voters: 143.
Do you choose serious options?

It's kinda weird that you can find threads about hard-hitting social issues and the most popular poll option is "llamas" or something...
I choose the option that most accurately represents my views. If I feel that none of the given options are adequate, I select the joke option.

"Purple spunky hippo" is the answer to many of life's social conundrums (condundra)
Quote by sashki
I choose the option that most accurately represents my views. If I feel that none of the given options are adequate, I select the joke option.

"Purple spunky hippo" is the answer to many of life's social conundrums (condundra)

Haven't seen a poll with that in a while.

I always picked it though >_>
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by sashki

^ this

but boobies will always get my vote regardless
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Do you choose serious options?

It's kinda weird that you can find threads about hard-hitting social issues and the most popular poll option is "llamas" or something...

It's kinda weird that you can find threads about hard-hitting social issues and yet we see ones that talk about joke poll options.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Yeah. Why bother voting if you don't? It's not that funny. The only times I might make/vote for the stupid options is in a stupid thread. Like this:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1020431
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
boobies.

Quote by Masamune
Unless it's something I feel strongly about, I choose the joke option.

this. same thing with multiple choice polls.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Depends. Yes. Unless boobies is an option. So boobies
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
It really depends on the day... today i felt like boobies.
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
****, man. You know I can't resist hitting "Boobies".

But yeah I do try to do serious options, I think it's stupid to do that and kind of kills it. "Do you support abortion? Yes, no, banana!!!!"
if you had made it anything other than boobies you would have a much more accurate result
I usually vote how I feel, I only choose the stupid option (or no option) if I think the question is stupid.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
is it a pretty lamp?

anyway, if you give me a stupid question the answer will prob be too. If it's interesting, I'll drop my sticks and share my 2 cents
Why do you need to make a thread about this?
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Normally I'll answer seriously unless its a multiple answer poll, in which case I will tick everything regardless.