It's super-effective!! (Huh i thought normal type moves couldn't be super effective )

Sexybacon must recharge!

I thought it was really good. Clean parts were nice and melodic while riffs were really original and interesting. Who are your influences?
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Wow Thanks guys!!!
My number 1 influence is Misha Mansoor from Periphery, I love that guy so much
Quote by nouse4aname125
This is really really fun to listen to.

edit: holy crap youre from visalia?! im from fresno.

Central valley pride, son!
^ i was gonna say it reminded me a bit of periphery. i dig it, pretty catchy, i'd like to hear some lyrics on it!
Quote by z4twenny
^ i was gonna say it reminded me a bit of periphery. i dig it, pretty catchy, i'd like to hear some lyrics on it!

Thanks man
Last edited by sexybacon at Apr 21, 2011,
Great tones, great execution, nice production. I would have liked the solo to be a bit more ballsy for my tastes. It was melodic, but I was waiting for a bigger crescendo at the end of it (no, I'm not necessarily meaning I wanted you to "shred", just some kind of "bang" at the end). But otherwise an excellent composition!

Thanks for the critique on mine!
Cool song.

I especially liked the clean parts a lot. The heavier parts hade some cool voicings, but were a little... fatiguing to listen to. I think it has to do with the volume and tone maybe.

Also, it felt like the song was cut short, like the outro should've been longer maybe. Other than thar real cool stuff, I can also hear the periphery influence, also made me think of Animals as Leaders.

It could benefit from some keyboard and bass tho, imo.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)