Page 1 of 2
Well that explains it...
My friend called me up in a terrible panic this morning. he was asking me if I could sign in, but I haven't gone on.
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Apr 22, 2011,
"My opinion, they are capable of some pretty serious attacks. I'm not sure."

NO. Just NO
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
ahhh WAR ON TERRORISM!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Soooooooo why Sony? The idiots can't figure out how to mess with Xbox Live now?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
"My opinion, they are capable of some pretty serious attacks. I'm not sure."

NO. Just NO

Well they have DDoS'd websites and stuff before but nothing quite this serious.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by tancanada

Sony are going after two hackers who create custom PS3 firmware. Anonymous don't like it.
Quote by thenextkirk92
Sony are going after two hackers who create custom PS3 firmware. Anonymous don't like it.

Yeah, I did a little research and found that.
It's still shit though, why should I be punished because a bunch of /b/tards don't like it?! I can't play Portal 2 co-op with all my pals now
love is love // return to dust
Quote by CaptainRon
Xbox live is already messed up enough as it is.

Seem's fine to me?
Ive never had a problem with live. I use it for all my entertainment purposes too. OT, I dont like this. I get the feeling that anon is going to get progressively more ballsy through our life times.
Quote by epiless
Ive never had a problem with live. I use it for all my entertainment purposes too. OT, I dont like this. I get the feeling that anon is going to get progressively more ballsy through our life times.

It's easy for anyone to be ballsy through a computer
Quote by darkcheef
It's easy for anyone to be ballsy through a computer

That's the problem.
Quote by CaptainRon
Xbox live is already messed up enough as it is.

Since when is live messed up? I use it almost everyday, and it works fine.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
psn is hardly ever messed up. its just as good as live (but better since its free)

it sucks that the hackers are taking it out on us who just want to play games online
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/03/geohot-site-unmasking/

cant say that sony is really on the up and up here. they were able to obtain loads of personal information, much of it not even relevant to actual downloads of the jailbreak or use of the jailbreak, and used it for a pretty big legal loophole to move the case's jurisdiction into their favor. i dont think you can saddle sony with all the blame seeing as some dumbass judge allowed all this, but i guess you could label asking for things like that as an 'abuse of the legal system' depending on how you want to define that phrase.

i dont usually agree with anonymous but i find the fact that a small collective of individuals can create enough ripples to make waves against large entities somewhat comforting. granted, so far theyve only really taken down websites to cause hits to revenue, but still its nice to know that we dont quite have fully autonomous overlords just yet.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
**** You Anon Today Is My Only Day Off For The Next Month!
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Xbox FTW!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Dreadnought
What a bunch of fatass, useless, computer queers.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Couldn't have said it better.
Quote by Dabestile
Guys, anon says they didn't do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldtNivuSxoQ&feature=player_embedded#at=16

Anon aren't the type of people to not claim what they've done; I don't think it's them.

See, this is the problem with something like Anon - It can be very effective, but pretty much anyone can claim to be a part of it, as its personal definition is that it's everyone and no-one, everywhere and nowhere, a single person and the entire human race. By way of it's anonymity, at the same time it's much harder to pin anyone with what they do, anyone can say they speak for it.

Granted if you do something that stupid, especially if what you say as Anon conflicts with their view, you've got a huge internet firing squad after you. But a video from a two-week old youtube account that claims to be Anonymous to speak for the members of it who actually have the know-how to get the stuff done seems...unlikely, to me. Especially the age, Anon's power comes from the internet, they wouldn't have waited until April of 2011 to get a youtube. It could be anyone. I'm not saying it's definitely false information, but I have a hard time buying it without something more solid to go on.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Apr 24, 2011,
ah so that's why...today was like the first day of the year I tried to sign in and it wouldn't work.

pricks.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by thenextkirk92
Seem's fine to me?

...You have to pay for it.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by tancanada

because ps3 has no games, and everyone should throw their ps3s away and get a real console
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
xbox live has been stated a bunch of times (and once in game informer) that its nearing the peak of its hardware while the ps3 is still being tapped... xbox does have more cartoony and family fun games... but ps3 getting hacked doesnt make xbox better... if microsoft ****ed up they would get it too...

on topic: I doubt anon did it... its just easy to point to them because no one knows whats up... its communism I SAY!
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Quote by Primus2112
because ps3 has no games, and everyone should throw their ps3s away and get a real console

You have obviously never played a real video game.
Also I lol'd at the third link in OP. Was that supposed to be taken seriously? That was corny as hell
Quote by Primus2112
because ps3 has no games, and everyone should throw their ps3s away and get a gaming PC

Fixed.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Oroborous
You have obviously never played a real video game.

i own a gaming pc, your argument is invalid

Quote by Alucard817
Fixed.

which is what i meant
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2