So ive been playing electric guitar for about 3 years or so and enjoy it..

But i really wanna get more into classical guitar.

At this moment i can play Bouree at 125bpm down from 145 and slowly making my way up to normal tempo.

Any songs that can cover right/left hand areas that you suggest?

ebsites? blah blah to point me in the right direction?
With correct practice, Asturias covers both hands.
again with correct practice, also Mozart's Turkish rondo cover both hands pretty fairly,
but, both are pretty advanced, and I don't know your level, so if you notice that you're not experienced enough for those pieces don't try them because you might develop 'bad' habits.
For an easier and a good practice piece I recommend malaguena
Thanks! Asturias is definitely out of my skill level atm but i love the song. My instructor played it for the class once and i was lyke "i need to learn that song" never knew who played it though.

And Ive heard different of versions of malaguena... which one?
If you're going to start learning classical guitar, I recommend you learn how to read music and learn a bit of music history and styles.

A Bouree is not a song, it's a baroque dance. When you say "I can play Bouree", it doesn't make much musical sense because there are several bourees out there, Bach wasn't the only one to write a Bouree.

The Bouree you're most likely talking about is the one in E-Minor from BWV 996.

I would recommend getting started on the Carcassi Etudes Op. 60 for a foundation in technique and I wouldn't worry about getting the pieces up to the tempo a guitar pro file shows you.
Quote by Thexbert
Thanks! Asturias is definitely out of my skill level atm but i love the song. My instructor played it for the class once and i was lyke "i need to learn that song" never knew who played it though.

And Ive heard different of versions of malaguena... which one?

Anything you got sheet music for will do it (malaguena), most of them based largely on the very same thing. though, some use for a certain part tremolo picking and some just regular picking, if you want to practice tremolo you shall chose the ones that includes it (for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5jiAv38q0 from about 55 seconds)

Btw, if Bach has been mentioned, his famous minuet (I doesn't remember his number) is very good at introducing the classical guitar style.
Quote by ofirariel
Anything you got sheet music for will do it (malaguena), most of them based largely on the very same thing. though, some use for a certain part tremolo picking and some just regular picking, if you want to practice tremolo you shall chose the ones that includes it (for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5jiAv38q0 from about 55 seconds)

Btw, if Bach has been mentioned, his famous minuet (I doesn't remember his number) is very good at introducing the classical guitar style.

Neither of those are good starting points for being 'introduced' to the classical guitar style, if you want to be a competent classical guitarist, you're better off learning how to make a good sound out of the instrument first and starting off with the most absolute basic right hand exercises instead of trying to jump straight into pieces. I know TS has experience with guitar but right hand technique is important here.
I agree, but it seems to me that he just want to taste the classical guitar world rather then become a classical guitarits.
if someone want to become a classical guitarist the first thing he should do is to get a decent teacher, of course.
Quote by ofirariel
I agree, but it seems to me that he just want to taste the classical guitar world rather then become a classical guitarits.
if someone want to become a classical guitarist the first thing he should do is to get a decent teacher, of course.

More or less, yeah, I just had the impression that TS wanted to be come a classical guitarist because he said he wanted to get more into classical guitar.
Quote by XianXiuHong
More or less, yeah, I just had the impression that TS wanted to be come a classical guitarist because he said he wanted to get more into classical guitar.

Hrm..

I think its a little of both?

Electric guitar is my primary instrument atm.. But im hoping to make classical my primary instrument.

And ive taken a course and the teacher played classical. I learned how to read music (the basics) and what not and also learned the basic right hand techniques.

My right hand is very.. flexible? my fingers are very independent much like my left hand. I just gotta work on it a bit more to get them to listen.
Quote by Thexbert
Hrm..

I think its a little of both?

Electric guitar is my primary instrument atm.. But im hoping to make classical my primary instrument.

And ive taken a course and the teacher played classical. I learned how to read music (the basics) and what not and also learned the basic right hand techniques.

My right hand is very.. flexible? my fingers are very independent much like my left hand. I just gotta work on it a bit more to get them to listen.

That's good then, but I still wouldn't avoid the most basic of exercises, I see too many electric players get ahead of themselves and end up playing higher level pieces note for note but they have no tone in their playing.