your all wrong miles kane is the best also arctic monkeys , noone does rock n roll like the british
I have read posts that demonstrate that there is art at the core of trolling. I have participated in IM discussion that resulted in death threats because one man had such a mastery of human psychology and the English language that he could inspire the sort of hatred normally reserved for Hitler, and I have seen families torn apart by the questions of trolls. There are trolls of such epic skill that they redefine the meaning of the word "evil." There are trolls who can burrow into your soul and wither your heart to a twisted husk with a single sentence.
You, sir, are not among them.
*You're.

"You're all wrong -- Miles Kane is the best. Also, regarding the Arctic Monkeys -- no one does rock and roll like the British."
Quote by AeolianSeventh
I have read posts that demonstrate that there is art at the core of trolling. I have participated in IM discussion that resulted in death threats because one man had such a mastery of human psychology and the English language that he could inspire the sort of hatred normally reserved for Hitler, and I have seen families torn apart by the questions of trolls. There are trolls of such epic skill that they redefine the meaning of the word "evil." There are trolls who can burrow into your soul and wither your heart to a twisted husk with a single sentence.

You, good sir are my new favourite person.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by AeolianSeventh

best response ever
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.
Who the shit are the British? Is that by Wales or something?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Well Britain have come up with some great rock bands/singers but Artic Monkeys are not one of them. I live in UK, we also come up with some of the shittest pop and rap acts ever. Look at Jedward, total idiots and yet their own country Ireland won't have them but Britain does. So see, Artic Monkeys are a popular rock band. They aren't the best but they are "meh". You sir, need to go out and broaden your taste in rock music.
Quote by Stuart90
Well Britain have come up with some great rock bands/singers but Artic Monkeys are not one of them. I live in UK, we also come up with some of the shittest pop and rap acts ever. Look at Jedward, total idiots and yet their own country Ireland won't have them but Britain does. So see, Artic Monkeys are a popular rock band. They aren't the best but they are "meh". You sir, need to go out and broaden your taste in rock music.

This guy might be a douche but arctic monkeys rock
Quote by Stuart90

Just because they aren't your favourite band, does not make them 'meh'. Alex turner is a great lyricist and some of their songs have great feel to them. YOU, sir, need to realise that just because you're favourite band isn't the topic of discussion, does not make Arctic Monkeys a bad band. At all.

Peace.
Good sir, you've gotten to the core of me. I shall desist with my anti-British rock 'n' roll street sermons and preach the good word of Miles Kane and Arctic Monkeys.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
you, sir. i havnt seen that said in a topic so many times at once in a long while lol
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
Quote by TheEmoStrangler
best response ever

a hundred says hes a virgin