Page 1 of 2
This has been in my mind for a few days, is it?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
If anyone believes that they're retarded
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
If you seriously have to ask that, you need to go back to skool.
Squier Strat
Squier Classic Vibe Duo-Sonic
Jay Turser JT-220
Fender Frontman 65r

What can I say? I like cheap gear.
Quote by MakinLattes
do you spend your days thinking of stuff like this?

Most of the time yes.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Of course not. Racism isn't some all-encompassing term for acts of discrimination. You know what is? Discrimination.

Racism = Discrimination

Homophobia = Discrimination

Racism =/= Homophobia

/thread

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
A few days and you haven't come to the conclusion that gays aren't a race? Wow
PM me for newts
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Most of the time yes.

Are you really so desperate to make threads that you can't even figure this out on your own?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Are woman people? Stop asking rhetorical questions.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Yes, you told him, he told me. Do you have a job, sir?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
There is a huge difference between homophobia and descrimination. A phobia is a fear from not having understanding. I don't understand why people are gay, but I don't hate them for it. End the end who cares what people do as long as they don't hurt each other. From my experiences in life gay people descriminate against sraight people more, especially when it comes to religion and being who you are.
Quote by AlanD
There is a huge difference between homophobia and descrimination. A phobia is a fear from not having understanding. I don't understand why people are gay, but I don't hate them for it. End the end who cares what people do as long as they don't hurt each other. From my experiences in life gay people descriminate against sraight people more, especially when it comes to religion and being who you are.

Wait. From your experience gay people discriminate against straight people's religious choices?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Most of the time yes.

jewchords (do you mind if I call you jewchords?), you have given me faith in those younger than me.
I see the chords, but I don't get the 'Jew'

Mods, please, for the love of god, put an end to this madness. This guy should have a thread limit. I suggest no threads per day.
Quote by AlanD

You mean racial discrimination right?
Because homophobia is discrimination man.

And a phobia is an irrational fear, not usually caused by ignorance.
I know a LOT about spiders, seriously a shit-load...but I'm still scared of 'em

You're right about doing what we want to do as long as we don't hurt any other earthlings, but I've never heard of a gay person discriminating against a straight person....
That sounds ridiculous, gay means happy...do happy people hate? No.
And that is my genius analogy
No, but as racism, it is (or should be) considered as redundant bigotry.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I, for one, enjoy reading this Israeli nutsack's threads.

They remind me of the innocence of children.

That's the only thing I like about children, though.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I, for one, enjoy reading this Israeli nutsack's threads.

They remind me of the innocence of children.

That's the only thing I like about children, though.

Suuuuure
Quote by Butt Rayge
I see the chords, but I don't get the 'Jew'

Mods, please, for the love of god, put an end to this madness. This guy should have a thread limit. I suggest no threads per day.

Israel.
Nikolas
Quote by ripple07

I think you're mistaking 'rhetorical' with 'f***ing stupid'
Page 1 of 2