I have had an acoustic seagull guitar for 2 - 3 years, i just started thinking about selling it, but before I do that I want to know the model. It may very well be a standard s6, but I have a hunch that its a different series.

The first thing I should mention is that its a cutaway body, the body has a dark, grainy finish, like this guitar, but mine is a bit darker:

http://www.seagullguitars.com/products6%2Bcw.htm

3 things that are different on my guitar:

The design that circles the sound hole, isn't as thick or colorful, its just 3 dark lines with a tan color in the middle.

The sides of the body are the just as dark as the top where the sound hole is, rather than a different color. The sides are a different finish like the guitar in the link.

The small outline along the side of the guitars body, bordering the top and bottom is a dark brown, rather than a white outline like in the link.

Even if I dont end up selling it, I have really been edging to know exactly what it is for a while now. Any help will be appreciated.
seagull/godin has great customer service. why not send them the serial number and ask them to identify it?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!