Poll: Which do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you prefer?
Cardboard case
34 45%
Plastic case
41 55%
Voters: 75.
Which do you prefer? Let's say, for the sake of argument, that both are equally expensive.
The advantages of a cardboard one or that it is probably less labour-intensive, weighs less and cannot "break".
The advantages of plastic are that it cannot bend, it doesn't get dirty as easily and it's a more "classic" shape.

Poll coming.
Cardboard, obviously. So much nicer to hold and to look at. I'm sure all the best albums are released in cardboard cases.
plastic with a cardboard jacket
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Apr 22, 2011,
Quote by Eggmond
plastic with a cardboard jacker

This.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I prefer cardboard, but it can get destroyed in rain.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Plastic. Digipaks don't stack properly and if the little teeth that hold the cd in snap you're screwed because the artwork is part of the pack so you can't just transfer the booklet and back cover to another case.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by larrytheguitar
I prefer cardboard, but it can get destroyed in rain.

So don't leave your cds outside.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Cardboard, looks nicer and it gives you a sort of mini-vinyl feeling
Fender Jazzmaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Martin OM-1 (acoustic)
Digipacks are so much nicer to look at, but I think plastic is a better form to hold your cds in.
pinga
Hmm, I'd say cardboard in the short term since it's better to look at and feels great. Then again, I don't spend much time groping my CD cases to decide which type to get according to how it feels.

Plus cardboard wears easily, humidity can ruin it etc. so I'd say CD's overall.
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
One made of fur lined wood and sandpaper.

That or cardboard, they're not as fragile in my expeirence.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
cardboard, for environmental reasons really
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
Quote by Megendrio
Cardboard, looks nicer and it gives you a sort of mini-vinyl feeling

this ,but they seem to get chewed up n dinged up worse than the plastic ones but they are still moredurable than the plastic ones ( were you drop it once and the hindge breaks)
cardboard, because im absolutely sick of this

Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Depends on the type of cardboard cover. If it's just a cardboard sleeve, I prefer traditional plastic cases, I feel safer putting my CDs in a proper case rather than just a sleeve. However, if it is the type of cardboard case that folds, and has plastic inside to hold the CD, I prefer those, they look and feel and so much more alot nicer.
Cardboard feels and looks nice, but they always seem extra ruinable. The corners wear down, the plastic that holds the CD comes off... So I'm gonna have to go with plastic.

Also, 50-50 polls ftw.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I prefer cardboard, but I'd rather have plastic.

I know how I am with CD cases, DVD cases and game cases etc, and the few cardboard ones I do have...are bent and creased and don't look nice anymore. Plus plastic stacks a lot easier, when you can't afford a good sized rack for them all