Page 1 of 4
Car washes, and the loud noises of the vacuum cleaner and showers used to scare the living shit out of me. Post your fears.
pinga
Escalators
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Animal from the Muppets.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The scene from Never Ending Story with Gmork , that big black wolf thing. Scared the shit out of me when I first saw it as a kid. Didn't watch the movie again till a couple years ago, and now I laugh at Gmork
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Last edited by Koshman32 at Apr 22, 2011,
the bear from the movie fox and the hound, i would sometimes fall asleep before the movie would end so i thought it just didnt play certain times on the tape magically, so i thought that the movie was haunted and was trying to kill me, so i destroyed the tape lol
Movies... Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Saw1,2,3... For some reason I saw these at a young age.
And cooties, scared to death of cooties
Axe-wielding psychopaths and the bear from Fox and the Hound.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Galgawine
Movies... Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Saw1,2,3... For some reason I saw these at a young age.

Aren't those movies like ~4 years old
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Puppets. Not like hand puppets or anything but ones used in TV shows, thunderbirds, magic house ect. Scared the living shit outta me.

Oh and when I saw the Jeepers Creepers 2 trailer on MTV late one night (I was about.. 10?) I shat myself. I wouldn't go near anythnig that looked like a scarecrow or even was for months.
I love Prog, +1 for synth solos and songs about maggie thatcher.

Gear:

Geddy Lee Jazz (Black )
Fender Rumble 100 (It lights up )
MXR Auto-Wah (Purple... )
Boss Bass Overdrive (I can almsot sound like Chris Wolstenholme )
my #1 fear was definitly girls.......
number two was i thought people were going to lift up ther finger and moan like a zombie at like that movie invasion of the body snatchers (1978 version) i shouldve never watched that,for years i thought all other humans were aliens ready to eat me of take over my body or something.....
Last edited by CAGEDtheory at Apr 22, 2011,
The dream I had where I got bitten in half by a T-Rex and then my friend from playgroup got carried away by murderous giant scorpions.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
ghosts, but only if I didnt have some form of cudgel with me. blunt objects will **** a ghost up.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
I had an E.T. moneybox in my bedroom that used to keep me awake at night. I could just see it's eyes among it's dim silhouette

Also I had a Bart Simpson doll that I thought was haunted. I would throw it on the floor every night before I went to sleep then when I woke up it would magically be next to me in my bed.

I don't like dolls or puppets of any kind anymore
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
bugs
semi trucks i always thought that one would lose control and come ramming though my house and run me over.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Resident evil.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
When I was a kid I was scared of the scene in Zelda: Majora's Mask when you go to Ikana Canyon and into the basement of the music box house with the gibdo-man. Gave meh nightmares.
Also the original Resident Evil game, but that continues to scare the shit outta me.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
Quote by Galgawine

2 of those are comedy movies
i no understand
When someone flushed the toilet downstairs while I was taking a shower.
I take cold showers all the time now though.

Also, for some reason Prince of Persia gave me nightmares back in the day. It's not even that kid-unfriendly.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Apr 22, 2011,
That scene in Pet Semetary where the little kid is under the bed and reaches out and slices into the back of the old dudes heel with like a potato peeler or some shit...I never let my feet hang close to the floor for long
kill 'em a lot
the music video for Soundsgarden's Black Hole Sun gave me nightmares constantly! All those eyes and mouths opening unnaturally wide, shit gave me the chills everytime. I love that vid now though
Had a nightmare as a kid about being attacked by flying orang-outangs, that was probably when i was like 6, and can still remember it after 13 years. Scared the shit out of me back then.
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by Galgawine

Those movies all came out like, 5 years ago. And those first two are comedies. And the second one doesn't even have zombies.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
2 of those are comedy movies
i no understand

Shaun of the Dead is a horror parody, so I can see why it would be scary to a little kid and Hot Fuzz has quite a few gory bits in it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by CaptDin
Those movies all came out like, 5 years ago. And those first two are comedies. And the second one doesn't even have zombies.

Some guy gets his stomach ripped out in Shaun of the Dead, it used to scare me too.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me ...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Pedophiles...
Quote by megano28
mickeyn8, burning Disneyland down as we speak...

THERE IS NO GOOD, NO EVIL - ONLY DECISIONS AND CONSEQUENCES

Resist- defy every calculation of reason explaining me away
Persist- unfold what is beyond, I am the mutant strain
The music that came from the Ripley's Believe It Or Not on the boardwalk in Atlantic City used to creep the shit out of me.
Oompa loompas still scare the hell out of me.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Page 1 of 4