I have an Epiphone SG and I was thinking of customizing it. But I don't really know what to customize. So if you can, could you post pictures of your customized SG (It can be any kind of SG) so I could have a bit of inspiration.

Thanks in advance
i want to customize my SG too. im going to change the pickups into emgs, im taking out the toggle switch and moving it up to the horn and im moving the jack input to the bottom of the guitar and then with those 4 hole ill put 2 vollumes and 2 tones and ill add a killswitch next to my toggle switch. im also gonna change all my hardware and accesories to black and change my inlayse and get different tunners. locking tunners.
Agile Septor Elite 727
Peavey 6505+
Clapton's Cream SG bro, that's the way SG's are supposed to look!
The metric system, bro, the metric system.
Quote by TheIrishPatriot
Have sex to Colors. Warning: You may never feel as epic ever again.
I have an unknown make SG clone, in cherry red. I was going to put Jimmy Page wiring in it, but there isnt enough room, so all I've done so far is replace the toggle with a 6 pos rotary switch that does coil tapping. I suppose there is more to come...

This is my Epiphone G-400 1966 RI. It has GFS PAF pickups (yes, I know the pickups normally would face the other way), a Gotoh tailpiece, straplocks, Jimmy Page wiring with new caps and pots, and a few battle scars.
-------Gary Coy Smith---------

Epiphone G-400 1966 RI
Dean ML XM
EHX Big Muff
Epiphone Valve Jr
Guitar Rig 4
Quote by BURNTHEPRIEST94
i want to customize my SG too. im going to change the pickups into emgs, im taking out the toggle switch and moving it up to the horn and im moving the jack input to the bottom of the guitar and then with those 4 hole ill put 2 vollumes and 2 tones and ill add a killswitch next to my toggle switch. im also gonna change all my hardware and accesories to black and change my inlayse and get different tunners. locking tunners.

EMG's and a Killswitch on an SG, do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Other than a pickup swap there's only one thing I'd add to an SG, a Bigsby Tremolo, anything else wouldn't suit the SG since it's more or less already the perfect version of what it is.