I will start by saying I love Schecters they make quality guitars BUT I cannot stand their cheesy wannabe horror movie names they give thier guitars. For example: The Omen, Hellraiser, Damian. Okay tough guys we get it, you worship Beezulbub and you crawled out of Hades' anus. But can you come up with less cheesier sounding names for your guitars. What's next the Nightmare On Elm Street single cut or Count Dracula hollowbody.
Last edited by Goat Head Stew at Apr 22, 2011,

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
buy a new truss rod cover if it means that much to you, personally i wouldnt mind if they re-named the hellraiser to the anal bead id still want a c8
Quote by Tom 1.0
I hate the fan bois.

+1

that's really my only problem.

well, abalone everywhere, I don't like that, though I think LTD might be even worse than schecter for that
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Almost as bad as the agile crowd.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1

that's really my only problem.

well, abalone everywhere, I don't like that, though I think LTD might be even worse than schecter for that

Dave I want you to change your title to "The Djentle Touch"

Me, I'm patiently waiting for the Schecter MegaShark vs Giant Octopus
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
or djentleman

I barely even know what djent is, i just have that in my user title because it's funny
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i mean there's a periphery vid on scuzz now

i actually quite like it. Metal without cookie monster and with solos is cool by me
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
or djentleman

I barely even know what djent is, i just have that in my user title because it's funny

Arthur Djent

I think Bombergirl is a pretty cool name for a guitar, also handily descriptive.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com