its just some drum loops and me on guitar with some origanal music. i would just like some imput the music is on my profile "a new day" is my fav
I thought that they sounded pretty good. The guitar came through really well and your effects seemed pretty tight.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
thanks yea i just picked up the lin 6 tone direct i may never use an amp at home again lol
Lol since I've started recording I haven't used my amps in a while. Is the tone direct pretty easy to use?
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
yea its awesome like i said im new to this whole home recording thing but it comes with every thing youll need i already had sony acid pro so i dont even mess with the recording program that they give you with it but pod farm and gear box are stupid easy to get used to. you can get tones from the internet, share with people, make your own or use one of the thousands of presets, it also has stuff fro vocals and bass but i havent messed with it yet
I've used podfarm for a whole album. I really liked podfarm it was great. I was amazed that $100.00 program could give such epic tonez.
yea and the cool thing is if you creat a tone on pod farm (1 or 2) it can be transfered over to gear box witch seems to work better for recording via sony acid pro