ok so i have a les paul model. whenever i plugged my guitar into an amp all i got was MASSSIVEEE feedback i tried 3 patchcords still feed back tried tightening my nut input on my guitar still feedack i thought my nut was too tight so i loosened it a bit to much and my nut fell off of the input thing on my guitar so now i cant get the nut back on bc the screw keeps going in. how do i fix my input?
I think you need a new amp
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Sizzleby

It actually works here though...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
It actually works here though...

I know.. that's the first time that's happened
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
DON'T PANIC!

Everything will be alright.

Now all you have to do is take that amp and throw it out the window, and if you find out it wasn't the amp then you throw the guitar out, next you need to get rid of your bed, research shows that the type of bed you have affects your amp/guitar/cables.
After successfully throwing the bed out the window, you must now throw your shoes, wallet and jewelery out as well.

If this is done perfectly, you now get yourself prepared for the best part!
SUICIDE!
Throw yourself out the window, and when you are in heaven/hell you will receive all your equipment fully fixed up!

JOIN US!
Stick your dick in it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
What you really need is a new amp.

EDIT: FFFFFFUUUUUUu
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Serious answer:

This happened to me a while back. I had to replace the input jack altogether.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Sizzleby

I wanted to say that

I will anyway
What you really need is a new amp....
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!