I recently purchased a Jackson JS30RR Rhoads off a guy on Craigslist, and at first I didn't notice anything wrong with it. But when I got home, I noticed that the strings were buzzing a lot. I took it into a local music shop and they said the problem was the bridge. They fixed it up, and it sounded better, but I had problems playing around the higher frets, mainly with hammer-ons and pull-offs. I took it back in and they said they weren't sure how to fix that without the problem occuring on the lower notes.

I was just wondering if anyone knew any good measurements for the bridge, or just any overall advice. Much appreciated.
That sounds like a great music shop. I had the same experience when I took my first Floyd Rose to a local place. It's like 'gee thanks guys'. The two main things I would look at would be of course the bridge. Make sure its not set too low. Perhaps check the pivot studs.

Second thing I would check is the truss rod. Mine was a combo of both of those. Good luck.
To me it sounds like some of your frets may need dressing
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
He charged me $75 to set up my Floyd Rose. Later I got the string gauges changed and he charged me $60. I think it just depends what you want him to do.