HEYO!

Just me again.

I know all you have been hearing from me is "black sabbath/Tony iommi" And i hope this thread will end all of that.

I would like to know if there are any mods i can do to my big muff pi (usa reissue) That can make it more usable for black sabbath (or what i can do with combonation of eq and pedal and other things needed to get the sound). I thought mabye the creamy dreamer mod, but im not sure if it will sound like sabbath, or what resistors i should use. Or any replacement part for that matter.

Thanks for the help!

-Jarrod
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Shamless self bump ;(
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Have you tried boosting it with a tube screamer? You can try it in front or after the Muff.
Quote by samhell
Have you tried boosting it with a tube screamer? You can try it in front or after the Muff.

tried it with a tube screamer clone. sounded like shiz.
Quote by mcraddict81592

FrankenBee Build
Quote by Jarrodthebobo
tried it with a tube screamer clone. sounded like shiz.

Have you read Wamplers books? Theres a bunch of mods in there for the Big Muff. Also check on diystompboxes forum.
try a LPB-1 infront of it. you can easily build one into the enclosure.
mojostompboxes.com