My Laney AOR is proving too problimatic to keep so need something to replace it!

I gig so I need an adequate amount of watts but nothing too much. 50 and below field.

I like my clean to sound full. Not thin/ weak.

I'd prefer a head and a 2x12 cab but is not an issue if not.

I like that 'woody' type overdrive. Powerful and clear sounding.

I obviously want 2 channels

I play things such as Red Hot Chili Peppers and Hendrix.

I have around £400-£500 for this. Second hand is indefinate and can all go on just a head and ill save extra for the cab if needed.

The orange AD30 has caught my eye and if anyone can suggest/ help ill be very grateful!

Thanks, Luke.
Last edited by moominman2 at May 1, 2011,
Used AC30? Used JCM 800 2 channel?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Whats wrong with your AOR?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I had it serviced because the speaker at high volumes would act as if it had ripped. I changed the speaker and it wasn't the problem. The service helped it but its coming back slightly. It was like a HUGE thunderstorm at its peak.

Also, the channels sometimes switch from one to the other. I noticed this at bandpractice when I didn't take my footswitch with me.

I've probobly spent £200 trying to sort it out when I bought it for £150. Not worth anymore in my eyes now so wanna get something solid that won't crap out on me.

The AC30 could be good! Thanks.

Anyother suggestions?
traynor ycv50b?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Jet City JCA50?
Marshall DSL 50?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??