Hi folks

I find it uncomfortable to bend the high e string, and find it difficult to do full bends. I do not have any trouble bending the other strongs, in fact I find it pretty easy. I know my technique is right. I think the main problem is gripping the string right to push it into the bend.

Any tips?
usually when i get a guitar that is easier to bend on the lower strings it means that the E string and B string are switched lol.
like everything else with guitar, it's probably just a matter of time before it feels natural to you...can't think of any tips. i bend that string the same way i bend the 5th string.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by ciano16
usually when i get a guitar that is easier to bend on the lower strings it means that the E string and B string are switched lol.

as in they are in each others places? like gauge 11 on the e and 9 on the b? If thats what you mean it is definitely not that.

I think its partly because there is very little space between the string and end of the fretboard.
practice bending the high E string for 2 to 8 hours, then let me know

are you sure ur bending the string up and now down....?
been there, done that. NOT,NOT... respectively
Last edited by thegear at Apr 22, 2011,