hey is the tiny terror loud enough for gigging with overdriven tones and distortion , i wont be using cleans and the amp will be miced and mostly gigs will be in clubs and bars max 100 people more likely around 50
It'll get plenty loud enough. As for the Dual Terror being worth your money, play them both and see, everyone's ears are different.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
If it's being miced, that's more than enough. People overestimate how much power they really need in a typical live situation. I know I did. Every time my band plays, I have to pit my Bogner Uberschall against our other guitarist's Marshall combo. D'oh! If you're playing doom/stoner metal or some gritty rock, the Tiny Terror is perfect for that kind of setting.
well, if it's miced, then probably

Edit: like he above me said
Last edited by olix95 at Apr 22, 2011,
cool cus i love both of the amps but dont care for the fat channel and i dont think i need the extra watts and 99% of gigs in my area ared miced so i think ill be fine with the tt and a good 412
if you really mess around with the fat channel, and are playing heavier stuff, i would recommend the dual. i own one and it absolutely kills. i use the fat channel 75% of the time, so for me a TT would be worthless. you really gotta hear the fat channel and tweak it around for a while to really get its max potential.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
You just posted this thread, didn't like the response and made another one. Oh, and you're a multi. Bye-bye.

Reported