What's the funniest email you ever got? Within reason. I'll post this, be warned, it's rather offensive to some people, but it's just too damn funny to pass up.

If this is too overboard I'll delete it...

THE “MAN” TEST FOR THE "REAL MEN"

1. If you’re over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet...******..

2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer—it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeez, you're so queer.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as Tinkerbelle. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there too..

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colours or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are a peter puffer.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. If you do not send this off to all the males on your email list because you are afraid of hurting their feelings, then you’re definitely on the verge of being a salami smuggler.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
"If you’re over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. "
So being in shape means you're gay?

Stay classy Texas
Emails about college. I mean come on, why the hell is Harvard spamming me? wtf man...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Damn, I am extremely homosexual.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
That shit was funny man. Salami smuggler....lmao.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FERRETS:
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
Last edited by Justified Death at Apr 22, 2011,
I am a damn homosexual. I actually exercise and take care of myself!
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Who the hell cares about ferrets? I'm all for the mongoose myself

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Cats are so much cooler than dogs

Cats: f--- you, I'm not gonna do any tricks! I'm gonna lay my ass right here and if you dare scaring me I'll sharpen my claws with your face O_O
Dogs: omg omg, where's my boss? I need a leader to suck up to, else I feel lonely and stupid!!

and this is ground proof!! v
Attachments:
funny-pictures-cat-dog-paper-bag-shrubbery-holy-grail.jpg
According to your e-mail TS, I am homosexual....and being a real man sounds like a death-trap.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
That has got to be flat out one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by darkcheef

Stay classy Texas

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
What the hell? I had no idea there were so many middle-aged fitness models on UG...
Quote by darkcheef

Stay classy Texas

It's funny because most middle aged Texan men do have huge beer bellies
Quote by thefuzz454
That has got to be flat out one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

I must say, I laughed

However, the real reason I quoted you is because you watch the amazingly fantastic "Always sunny in philidelphia." So underrated
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
The funny part is you probably wrote it/believe it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau