So, Pit, I just switched to Dvorak, after wanting to do so for a while. Any other dvorak users out there? If so, how long did it take you to get used to it? Has it made you a better typist? Input from users of other alternatives to QWERTY is also welcome.
a new keyboard layout for the new world...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by The Madcap
I'm more of a Prokofiev man, really.

Here.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by The Madcap
I'm more of a Prokofiev man, really.

dammit i came here to do that... except i prefer Bertali
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Dvorak has this really great American string quartet

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I predict that TS read Cracked.com today.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I have not...because I think my keys will break if I try to take them out and I don't want to buy a new keyboard....I am also too used to QWERTY
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
dvorak is for fags
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
IBM Model-M keyboards ftw.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I don't see the point of switching. It seems like a lot of work to train yourself to use a different layout, for not a whole lot of difference.